Chris Howes' Sculptural Creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but wonder if he even gets commercial work. For all we know the stalker was just a debt collector.... I mean let's face the music here. If he is piled with commercial work he wouldn't have accepted a bajillion projects to begin with. This is a man who was in debt int he beginning. Some miraculous entity helped him pulled off one mediocre Joker and we all fell into his the bandwagon. tsk tsk tsk

Chris didn't have a stalker and wasn't in touch with the police. I know because I'm still in touch with the Police and they have been unable to contact him.

More BS. Mmm mmm good.

Of course you guys would know that already if you had called the police back when I suggested you should. Instead you trusted a d-bag and now you'll all learn the tough way.

I think this thread (and the tags in particular) is getting unnecessarily juvenile. This is just making it easier for him to ignore us.

No what makes it easy for him to ignore you, is you not doing anything BUT posting in this thread.

I've been in touch with the detective 3 times now and so have at least 2 other people from here but I don't know who.

Just ban Chris and close all his threads down, Force people to really take action or just go on waiting, either way they don't need this thread.

whyare all these new users just posting in howes' threads?.... you have 11 posts and they are all in his threads. now one doesn't have to be a rocket scientist but .... right

if only the tags were like that from the start.. :lol

Well if anything is needed from members such as there details of paypal payments I will gladly provide , other than that personally I'm not going to go any deeper.
If I don't get my stuff I'm just gonna move on.

Main Entry: 1re·fund
Pronunciation: \ri-ˈfənd, ˈrē-ˌ\
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: Middle English refounden, from Anglo-French & Latin; Anglo-French refunder, from Latin refundere, literally, to pour back, from re- + fundere to pour — more at found
Date: 15th century
1 : to give or put back
2 : to return (money) in restitution, repayment, or balancing of accounts
— re·fund·abil·i·ty \ri-ˌfən-də-ˈbi-lə-tē, (ˌ)rē-\ noun
— re·fund·able \-ˈfən-də-bəl\ adjective

Please could someone enlighten me about this :

- Chris Howes fled from this forum, right ?
- Around how many of us have been ripped off by him and which amounts ?

I sent him $100 around 6 months ago, and he never sent a SINGLE update in the dedicaded thread, NOT one ! NOTHING, and he never even updated the board with the list of people that have paid.

I think it's the crappy customer service that gets me (if you can call it that). I'm not mad, I think we'll all get our products for sure but it's the wait and the not knowing. It's his inconsiderateness towards us to not even log in regularly and say "hey,sorry about that but still didn't get anything done today cause I've been super busy". Now we wouldn't be happy with that update but at least it'd be an update and we don't even get that.

If I don't get my heads then oh well. You win some and you lose some. Someone else down the line will make these heads he was supposed to if he doesn't deliever. I think we'll all get our stuff though. But the wait and uncertainty is killer.

As for him selling the House MD heads on ebay when the people who comissioned them here haven't gotten them,that's straight screwed up. That's what puts doubts in people's minds about him and without a doubt that is horrible. I don't get why he'd do that. If they're done then how hard is it to send them out to the freaks here? I don't get it but *****ing and moaning ain't gonna do anything about it so there's no point in wasting our breath.

Please could someone enlighten me about this :

- Chris Howes fled from this forum, right ?
- Around how many of us have been ripped off by him and which amounts ?

I sent him $100 around 6 months ago, and he never sent a SINGLE update in the dedicaded thread, NOT one ! NOTHING, and he never even updated the board with the list of people that have paid.

he got me for $60 almost $90 had I paid for his Milla head from Resident Evil instead of going to Spenser.

whyare all these new users just posting in howes' threads?.... you have 11 posts and they are all in his threads. now one doesn't have to be a rocket scientist but .... right

I have several clients on the SSF who have 0 or maybe 2 posts, all of their orders where through PMs. So just because someone has a low post count doesn’t mean that they didn’t buy from Howes.

I can't help but wonder if he even gets commercial work. For all we know the stalker was just a debt collector.... I mean let's face the music here. If he is piled with commercial work he wouldn't have accepted a bajillion projects to begin with. This is a man who was in debt int he beginning. Some miraculous entity helped him pulled off one mediocre Joker and we all fell into his the bandwagon. tsk tsk tsk

If you look at Howes first topic, he mentions how he is leavin the corperate world and wants to make stuff for those who wants 1/6 HS

Obviously when the first comment was written, Howes mostlikely didn't have a job

I believe that Howes has gotten commercial work sometime after all those commissions were being offered, hence he was behind. I think Howes didn't wantto refundothers since he likes money and has no way to pay it back

Current tags:

aka costumeball, commission, custom, ********* of the year, fraud, howes, russian spammers, sculpture, stalker

:lol

Sorry for the newbie question in advance.

What are the tags I have seen mentioned and how do you see them?

And what, exactly (besides post my opinions on the matter), have I done to deserve these kind of personal attacks/borderline harassment? :confused::(

And what, exactly (besides post my opinions on the matter), have I done to deserve these kind of personal attacks/borderline harassment? :confused::(

Truthfully you came off as a bit of a hard-on about the whole situation. I understand you seem a bit late to the party, but honestly aside from threats to beat him up etc. (which thanfully are gone now) the frustration and outrage are well justified against Chris.

At this point aside from delivering product or refunds I don't think anything will repaid the damage he has done.

You haven't done any thing to deserve their comments. Some of the posters here apparently still think comments like calling you Chris' boyfriend (Nash 1192) are the height of hilarity. :rolleyes:

Instead those comments are, potential homophobic bigotry aside, totally uncalled for against a married man (Chris), who has made no similarly infantile remarks about his critics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back