Children of the Nephilim: Project Reiko (picture heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow I it is great how much love you put into this! I really like the character and the progress looks promissing :)
Could you pease tell me which shoes you used for her? I am looking for this kind for pretty long now... :(
Thread subscribed!
Edit: I had a feeling that I saw the boots before...are those GI Joe Cobra Viper boot feet? But you did some modifications to it so there are no ball joints of the fee visible right?

Allright thanks for the input! Just baught them on ebay. I hope I can get them to look like yours :)

Thanks again! I got a Phicen body and they always have those bandages around their wrists and ankles to hide the joints... so after removing them I can hope that the Viper boots might actually fit by default, as I got ball joints on the body too! :)
The bad thing was that the bandages leave REALLY bad color marks on the feet and the pegs in the legs! So I spent half an hour to scrap of the colored plastic... :gah:

Last edited:
Great work on the gun :) I did a similar thing to my AK47 I had laying around. Weapon's customising can lead to really cool results!

Back