Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chewy PF?

I'd prefer real/rooted yak hair at 1:4 scale. But if it is sculpted which is more likely, perhaps they can do some kind of texturized flocked paint finish or something to make it look cooler. I'd guess his bandolier will be leather. EX could be an alternate headsculpt with the open mouth howl (preferred), crossbow, or a dismantled C3P0.

Those are perfect EX ideas, I hope that's the direction they go. The bowcaster would have to depend on the pose though...

Re: Chewy PF?

That's right!!!!

ggchew2.jpg

Totally Agree , this is the best version until now..:rock:rock:rock

Why the reference to the Jersey Shore? And the reference to "bronze"? Does that mean this is a bronze or faux bronze piece?

Am I reading too much into that? Or am I just missing an obvious joke like a knucklehead?

Like myself, I think you're a little bit of both lol. My heart was in my throat when I opened the link and my eye caught the word "bronze" luckily the impending aneurysm subsided as I read on :wink1:

As far as this hobby has come in recent years with head sculpts, tailoring, extras, etc...getting hair to look good on a statue of this size might be difficult. I'm hope we've waited this long because SSC wanted to get the sculpted hair to look amazing, accurate and "somewhat" real.

Or...SSC has been collecting hair from BIG FOOT over the years and finally gathered enough to start making the Chewy PF!!!!!:lol

I guess it would be remaining true to consistency with sculpted hair seeing as how all their other pf's have sculpted hair on their heads.

Hope we will be seeing a glimpse of this sometime during the Con. Been waiting a long time for Chewy.

You'd hope with the recent "sneak peak" they'll have it at SDCC.

I hope...

he will be up for SDCC... :) I am super charged for this one as well

Q.I love the Star Wars Premium Format Figures, and have almost all of them! I am wondering if in 2013 we can get a Snowtrooper, Lando, Chewbacca, or the droids we have been looking for?

Man, you’re right on track with us here. Three of the four you listed are on tap for reveals within 2012 – be sure to stay tuned for our “May the Fourth” celebration next week! We love delivering good news :)

this is out of their Q&A... and I was reading that a SS represent or insider whatever said that the chances are very high that Chewi will be shown at SDCC..

Even Shaak TI he gave a 75% chance !

well Shaak Ti is not 100% .. nothing is 100% with SS anyway :D but this year we will see these characters for sure :)

I love star wars.. and I just got into the PF line.. and with just Boba and Talon and Ani.. I just can not wait for chewi and shaak Ti..a new vader.. aayla..etc..

I Think we will see Teasers of PF Chewbacca and Shaak Ti in Comic Con but I don't think be shown totally, but who knows....
anyway both PF will be pre-order this year.

I love star wars.. and I just got into the PF line.. and with just Boba and Talon and Ani.. I just can not wait for chewi and shaak Ti..a new vader.. aayla..etc..

Welcome! I just started star wars 3 months ago. It's a great line as far as PF statues go. I highly recommend the cyborg maul, storm trooper, palpatine, Leia white uniform, dooku, first maul, the white skin female bounty hunter, Luke Jedi, vader, and tusken raider. They are all stunning in person. This are the ones I have as for star wars so far. I still need fett.

Back