Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got him today.. not opened it yet but seems to be 9 of 1000 - looking forward to it a LOT.

Grats. It's a very fine piece. Very awesome representation of Chewie.

It really is. Seems to capture him just right. I was debating this one or another piece on eBay. Ultimately, I decided it's better to get him new. There will always be other items for resale later.

damn those wall units look great! I got the approval to start a man cave in my basement. are those beasta? Can you drop me a link to them?

Yes, those are besta units.
I didn't like the white, and the brown/black are too dark inside, so we went with the birch cabinets with brown/black doors. The birch might look like unfinished wood in my washed-out pics, but I can assure you, they don't. They have this nice hue, with a very smooth, polished finish, look very classy, and a good compromise if you don't like white but don't want your statues to 'get lost' inside a dark cabinet.
Those are regular 3-high besta cabinets. You can choose from 3 colors ( brown/black, birch, white ), and few styles/colors for doors, including the narrow-framed.

This PF is spot-on Chewie. Another PF to which SS promo pics did disservice. Great statue, and a must have for a SW fan.

Yes, those are besta units.
I didn't like the white, and the brown/black are too dark inside, so we went with the birch cabinets with brown/black doors. The birch might look like unfinished wood in my washed-out pics, but I can assure you, they don't. They have this nice hue, with a very smooth, polished finish, look very classy, and a good compromise if you don't like white but don't want your statues to 'get lost' inside a dark cabinet.
Those are regular 3-high besta cabinets. You can choose from 3 colors ( brown/black, birch, white ), and few styles/colors for doors, including the narrow-framed.

This PF is spot-on Chewie. Another PF to which SS promo pics did disservice. Great statue, and a must have for a SW fan.

I honestly think the black is way to dark I agree there but I do like the birch as well. The problem I have is ikea discontinuing it. I'd rather have all one color then a mismatch of colors, reason why I prefer white and also its a basement that is dark. I learned my lesson buying the darker oak color that got discontinued.

Thanks j97e1, I may just mix it up a bit what to display. I honestly love batman and a few of my avengers pf so I gonna pick my favorites.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

just got him today.. not opened it yet but seems to be 9 of 1000 - looking forward to it a LOT.

You got #9? I wonder how they determine the order for delivery, or if they just get a bunch at once and pick a box when they ship them out?

Finally got around to bringing the Chewbacca PF to work. Took some quick pics for you guys.

Here he is in his place in my office:
chewie01.jpg

Little comparison of his size along with the Black Series Leia and R2:
chewie02.jpg

Here he is dwarfing the awesome Undying Carcass PF:
chewie03.jpg

Also, I had no idea that the base lit up. Nice little surprise.

EDIT: And I got #45

Gotta agree - got this on my desk and I just keep looking at it - it's so awesome!

My Chewbacca PF just arrived today. Still in the box, but I'll get him setup tonight.

I opened up mine today and I am very happy with him. The head sculpt and paint apps are especially nice.

Hopefully a new han will be on the way soon.

Back