Chernabog Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll grab the waitlist I just didnt have interest in this particular piece for some reason

I ordered the EX, so it's good to know this will be a very rare item with the 200 ES.

Pretty limited total ES for a PF. I wonder if this piece just wasn't very popular to justify giving it a higher ES. I like it though. It's on my list as potential purchases for later on in the year.

Great ES. I'm sure it has nothing to do with popularity. Anyway, It's my favorite in the Disney line so far

Off topic, now that they producing maquette I hope they do Lion King.

Decided to get on the waitlist for the exclusive on April 2 and I've already gotten a conversion notice. Kind of surprised it converted so quickly.

Well, almost Nobody was interested in the movie so I don't think that not many more people are going to be interested in a 300$ piece like this either. Looks nice to me though

Last edited:
I'm starting to have second thoughts about getting this piece and might just cancel my EX. I love the character and the sinister look of him, but I'm trying to cut back on some spending. With over 30 PFs, several busts, the entire Dinosauria collection so far, and dozens of Hot Toys figures, streamlining my collection is a must.

Well, almost Nobody was interested in the movie so I don't think that not many more people are going to be interested in a 300$ piece like this either. Looks nice to me though

Really... no one interested in Fantasia? You might want to check your sources :lol

I got on the waitlist Monday, April 19th. It just converted earlier today! Woohoo!

Really... no one interested in Fantasia? You might want to check your sources :lol

Hey, I have loved the movie since I was a kid but can you tell me how many people can stand two hours of classic music and dancing animals?, just check your sources to find out ;)

Last edited:
I figure if the original has been released in theaters a few times, and it was also made into a 2nd version (Fantasia 2000) its a fairly popular film.

Sure its not Beauty and the Beast popularity... but still; a Disney classic and personally one of my favorites.

Fantasia's definitely a classic, and dancing animals went a long way for Lion King, Little Mermaid, and Tarzan, just to name a few.

I don't know if this was posted yet, but Sideshow added a light-up feature to this piece!!! :rock

Very cool for those of you who got this on P.O. :rock

Sweet! Just a quick note to everyone, I jumped on the wait list just a few weeks ago for the EX and converted a couple of days later. There's still hope for anyone who's been on the fence.

I'm totally excited that this piece is illuminated now! Should look great!

Can't say I like the light-up feature on this piece at all. Makes it look a bit cheesy, IMO. My question is why? This grand idea of the paint shades and paint schemes are what supposed to make the piece look illuminated. I wonder if that didn't quite work out like Sideshow had hoped.

Huh, I was really looking forward to this piece. But now I'll probably cancel it. I don't like the light-up option and if I go without it then it may not display well if the paint isn't right. I'm disappointed at the direction this piece is taking.

I don't think the paint scheme was changed... just that the light up feature was added.

Seems like a win-win.

Back