Center for Disease Control Zombie Blog!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenammagazine

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought it was a joke at first, but this is ____ing awesome! :lol

blogbanner_zombieprep_560x140.jpg

https://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

All fear the "Big Zombie Elbow Drop."

Nah, given the amount of roids he shot, he'd fall to pieces trying to push off the top rope. :lol

Hey now, your avatar is having some serious problems as well.

Being 60, single, filthy rich (I don't see Maria taking more than half which is 100 million) and still one of the biggest box office draws Hollywood's ever known in a town full of hotassed gold diggers? Yeah, I'm sure he is. :lol

Nah, given the amount of roids he shot, he'd fall to pieces trying to push off the top rope. :lol

Being 60, single, filthy rich (I don't see Maria taking more than half which is 100 million) and still one of the biggest box office draws Hollywood's ever known in a town full of hotassed gold diggers? Yeah, I'm sure he is. :lol

GAH, what about my hero's morality! John Kimble would never resort to this! Plus, he admitted to still being in love with MariUH.

Last edited:
GAH, what about my hero's morality! John Kimble would never resort to this! Plus, he admitted to still being in love with MariUH.

Kimble banged a teacher/thief 20 years his junior. Besides, I'm pretty sure he was still madly in love with Maria when he banged Helga the Hutt. :lol

I love how at the end they're like, "but we're the CDC and we have this ____ down cold, so no worries."

Back