Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Car gassed up "CHECK"
Star Wars Badge "CHECK"
Clean underwear "CHECK"
Print out for the Hotel "CHECK"
Ready to GO "DOUBLE CHECK"

***** everyone is still sleeping oh well the wife and kids are
going to have to catch up to me, I'm out of here.

Hope you all have a great time and be sure to post lots of pics for those of us who can't make it. :D

Sure thing, Jen! :wave

Sitting here near the pool eating breakfast. Sure is quiet around here. The calm before the storm.

I just got back from walking to the convention center. It's so different this time because I got here early and it's so quiet over there. I can tell that it will get busier as the day goes because I already see more people arriving at the airport.

I started a photo thread, so feel free to post your own pictures of the con or even things from online sites. :wave

Looking around to see if I'm forgetting anything.
Waller/Fury---You guys need to show me the daily Teemagnet site--so I do not miss any cool shirts.
Everyone else taking pics to put on FB--Please tag me so my wife will be able to see some of the fun we are having.
Yes I still have my old phone that does not do anything cool

Made it to the airport! Now just waiting for Gibbs to get in so we can carpool to the hotel!!! I am going to Universal today, not gonna let my ticket go to waste! Damn hurricanes!! Lol

Awesome day today. Shropt and I went to Hollywood Studios and rode Star Tours a couple times. After that, we had lunch and stopped at a couple stores for some beer.

I just picked up my autograph tickets and am chilling in the hotel until more Freaks arrive.

Looking around to see if I'm forgetting anything.
Waller/Fury---You guys need to show me the daily Teemagnet site--so I do not miss any cool shirts.
Everyone else taking pics to put on FB--Please tag me so my wife will be able to see some of the fun we are having.
Yes I still have my old phone that does not do anything cool

It makes cool noises, though. :lol

Back