Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am tattoo free, but if you do get one I shall like to see them tattoo it on, or whatever it's called when they stick the needle in you. :lol :lol

I have a room at the Rosen tonight. Sitting at the airport right now waiting for flight #1.

Safe travels, Waller.

I'm on Southwest tomorrow. Los Angeles to Kansas City, MO and then on to Orlando. Good thing is I stay on the same plane the whole way so I don't have to concern myself about missing a connection. I do go through Hobby on the way back.

Oh man, there's a possibility the tropical storm is going to be coming by Tampa/Orlando by the time Monday comes around. I'm planning to go to Universal that day and leave Tuesday. I may have to change my plans now. So sad. :( :(

Yeah, my mom was telling me about that storm that Waller mentioned yesterday. I still refuse to look at it. She did say though, that I might get stuck with them for an extra day or two. To that, I was like, oh yeah, school starts Monday!!!

:panic:

But, I hope your plans work out UT. Florida has a way of crapping on peoples plans sometimes though, especially in August...

Yeah, my mom was telling me about that storm that Waller mentioned yesterday. I still refuse to look at it. She did say though, that I might get stuck with them for an extra day or two. To that, I was like, oh yeah, school starts Monday!!!

:panic:

But, I hope your plans work out UT. Florida has a way of crapping on peoples plans sometimes though, especially in August...

I'm thinking about just cancelling Universal and my second hotel and just leaving Sunday before the it hits the fan!!!! :gah::gah::gah::gah:

It's on my list next to 3 keys! :lol

:yess:

I'm thinking about just cancelling Universal and my second hotel and just leaving Sunday before the it hits the fan!!!! :gah::gah::gah::gah:

I never saw the "it" hit the fan before. But I'm deathly afraid of clowns! :horror

Currently in Houston, waiting for the last leg of my flight!

Everyone is so much closer than me at this point. Well, except for maybe Swabie. But at least I'm packing now...

And I have 13 Star Wars shirts on hand! Woot! Didn't realize I had so many, so now I might not be buying too many on the floor, if I can control myself...

I think I found another place for my limited funds to go to anyway...

Back