Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!!! Did you frame it?

:lol

That's cool. I was oh soooo close to attending pharm school. One of my coworkers wives had just graduated (can't remember which school) and was doing fairly well, so it was tempting.

If my next gig doesn't work out, I may give it a shot, so I'll have to talk to you more about it at CVI.

For sure!
I haven't framed it at all. :monkey2
I'm bad with my posters, I just keep them in a huge portfolio. No where to hang them.

The wife just got us tickets for Saturday!!! This is my first Star Wars Celebration and I'm looking forward to it. I don't know what to expect but I'm sure it's gonna be GREAT!!!!! Now I just have to choose which Star Wars shirt to wear.

Hey Celebration veterans and Katie Cook fans:

I have a question about picking up her print. As Trevas is the only singular print to sell out, so far, on the preorder sale via the DarkInk website, here's my question...

Can I wait to buy her print at the show? I've never really wanted a piece from her before, but as an Empire fan, this one kind of strikes my fancy. Does she sell out each time? Am I safe to wait and check it out in person at the show to make my decision? Also, will her long format and thick card stock give me headaches and problems with a poster tube for transportation?

Thanks gang! :D

Can't hardly wait... :panic:

I have a question about picking up her print. As Trevas is the only singular print to sell out, so far, on the preorder sale via the DarkInk website, here's my question...

Can I wait to buy her print at the show? I've never really wanted a piece from her before, but as an Empire fan, this one kind of strikes my fancy. Does she sell out each time? Am I safe to wait and check it out in person at the show to make my decision? Also, will her long format and thick card stock give me headaches and problems with a poster tube for transportation?

I don't believe you'll have much of a problem. I don't think her print sold out at C5 but I also don't remember it going up for sale anywhere afterwards.

I'd just preorder it to be sure.

Here's a bit of news about the Rosen taking the deposits today:

The information is transferred over from Onpeak to the Rosen on 8/9. That is when the charge will be processed for one nights stay on the card that you have on file with them.

I like beer, but sometimes, beer doesn't like me. :lol

LOL I stick to the hard stuff

TO be honest, pre-order. Be safe. You never know. It may not sell out, but it may sell fast. You may blink and it will be gone.

Her stuff does appreciate in value also.

If you like the print, get it. Why wait? You can't lose.

JJJ - here's our Willow posters!!!

Your poster is in great shape...borderline fine, imo! The pics online (or this one) do not give it enough credit. A beautiful poster overall. There are a couple of small crinkles on the edges and one in the middle left, but you can't see them at all from a foot or two back.

IMG_1723.JPG

And then there's my poster, which honestly was a little disappointing after seeing yours. I'm going to call them this morning and see if they have another of this one in stock or something. That fold on the lower third was described as a crease, but it really should have been dropped from the description and sold as a folded poster, not a rolled.

I'm still planning for a the sig on this one right now, but I may order that $9 shorty in the fixed section....decisions decisions....

IMG_1724.JPG

I had never seen that one of JJJs before in person. When I unrolled them all that one blew me away. A simple yet very well done poster!

I'm glad I stumbled upon the site. They put some darn cool stuff up ALL the time, so resistance is....futile. :lol

Back