Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm celebrating today's pre order with the new Steel Panther single "Party Like Tomorrow is the End of the World", ha. And what better band to celebrate a sexy lady statue such as Catwoman?

I'm so glad this is getting so many positive responses. Thank you everybody! it's a great pleasure to work with Sideshow Collectibles on these premium Format 1:4 scale pieces. I still look forward to every day getting up and getting into the studio to work on these sculptures and it's gravey on top to hear when these are so well received. I love my job! :yess:

You did Good, Mark, Thank You for Gracing us with your presence and as asked in a prior post what line are you working on now DC/Marvel? if I may ask, if not then I understand that you are under contract with the promise of Death if you admit to or deny said question or questions :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

I'm so glad this is getting so many positive responses. Thank you everybody! it's a great pleasure to work with Sideshow Collectibles on these premium Format 1:4 scale pieces. I still look forward to every day getting up and getting into the studio to work on these sculptures and it's gravey on top to hear when these are so well received. I love my job! :yess:

I still haven't made up my mind if I am going to try and swing this (By that I mean I am going to try and talk myself out of it over $$$ before caving and PO in a couple of weeks). I think it is one of the best SS pieces I have ever seen. Hopefully the factory can do your work the justice it deserves.

You really knocked this one out of the park!

And you tricked us lol that the sneak "wasnt" Catwoman lol. Really had us thinking Mark

Sent from the Bat Computer

It is an absolutley fantastic sculpt. Congrats on the fantastic piece of work.

Really liking the look of this piece. I feel the exclusive is not really necessary as i most likely wouldn't display her with it, but I'll see when I have her in my possession.

They just do the bad mouthing when nobody is here :lol

This may be my last statue PO for loooooong time. I can't think of anything on the immediate horizon that has been teased that is a must have for me. Possible the new Hulk PF but having the maquette, that's not a must PO for me either. Maybe I can finally call it quits after this?

...nah!

i really hope huntress or batgirl is around the corner for the batfam pfs. after bats and catwoman, those two are my most wanted in the batverse.

This may be my last statue PO for loooooong time. I can't think of anything on the immediate horizon that has been teased that is a must have for me. Possible the new Hulk PF but having the maquette, that's not a must PO for me either. Maybe I can finally call it quits after this?

...nah!

Man, I'm on the hook for the new Dr Doom PF and a possible Flash PF if either of those go up this year. Lobo looks fantastic but that is going to have to be a pass for me. $$$ and space just won't let me squeeze him into the collection.

Back