Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

Oh no you didn't!!!! :rotfl

I knew that would get a rise. lol

I dont care for Batgirl though. Really. Its weak.

I like Batman as a lone wolf. The whole Bat-Family is a big annoyance to me. Everyone has family issues and trying to get his approval and blah blah blah. I want to see Batman kick ***. Not help kids through their daddy issues.

I like Batman as a lone wolf. The whole Bat-Family is a big annoyance to me. Everyone has family issues and trying to get his approval and blah blah blah. I want to see Batman kick ***. Not help kids through their daddy issues.

You'd love New 52 Joker then. He agrees. I do too.

Maybe that applied to the latest Robin before he died, but it really doesn't describe the rest of the Bat Family in recent years at all.

Does anybody know if she is a sure thing to appear at this years SDCC?

For that matter, what DC characters are confirmed/rumored to make an appearance at SDCC this year?

Does anybody know if she is a sure thing to appear at this years SDCC?

For that matter, what DC characters are confirmed/rumored to make an appearance at SDCC this year?
No DC characters are a sure thing but if I had to guess, Sinestro, Wonder Woman and Catwoman would top my list in that order.

...my wallet is already crying

My acquisition list only includes the entire DC Bombshell line, the Harley and Catwoman PFs, maybe a WW PF, the upcoming Emma Frost PF, and the Phoenix CQs, if they ever see the light of day. The Campbell MJ CQ, I'm still on the fence on.

Wait, did I just name almost all of the upcoming DC and Marvel female statues?? :rotfl

My acquisition list only includes the entire DC Bombshell line, the Harley and Catwoman PFs, maybe a WW PF, the upcoming Emma Frost PF, and the Phoenix CQs, if they ever see the light of day. The Campbell MJ CQ, I'm still on the fence on.

Wait, did I just name almost all of the upcoming DC and Marvel female statues?? :rotfl

Yes and that's pretty much my list too!

tumblr_mm7c9kCBIa1s2zr1jo1_250.gif

Do we even know for sure this is happening? All I knew about was the LSF, which I have every intention of buying. However, a PF would change everything for me!

I would like them to make Steph/Batgirl for my viewing pleasure....

Do we even know for sure this is happening? All I knew about was the LSF, which I have every intention of buying. However, a PF would change everything for me!

I would like them to make Steph/Batgirl for my viewing pleasure....

I would bet anything it will. There was that article on Artgerm and his work with Sideshow, where they showed us the Ivy, Harley and Catwoman artwork. Now, we have confirmed that Harley and Ivy are based on that very same art. I would be sure whenever Catwoman comes, she will be in the same pose.

I'm just hoping she's fully sculpted.

Back