Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to be just like Black Widow. The zipper 'works' but is threaded to prevent you from 'adjusting' it past the level DC approves of. Also, if anyone is interested in making it a 'working' zipper, I can't imagine it being all that sturdy, so its not going to hold up to frequent adjustment.

Going to be just like Black Widow. The zipper 'works' but is threaded to prevent you from 'adjusting' it past the level DC approves of. Also, if anyone is interested in making it a 'working' zipper, I can't imagine it being all that sturdy, so its not going to hold up to frequent adjustment.

Have their been any comparison shots of the original zipper height compared to where it's at now?

Have their been any comparison shots of the original zipper height compared to where it's at now?

Pretty sure there were, I think it was acknowledged someboy 'snipped' the thread of the one that was at that toy fair. It's not supposed to be a working zipper per se, and is fastened with a thread at the desired spot. Although given the nature with which these are made, they will varry. Some Black Widows she was nearly spilling out.

Pretty sure there were, I think it was acknowledged someboy 'snipped' the thread of the one that was at that toy fair. It's not supposed to be a working zipper per se, and is fastened with a thread at the desired spot. Although given the nature with which these are made, they will varry. Some Black Widows she was nearly spilling out.

Ah those were the best ones :naughty

Back