Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5:

Now that I know she's coming the month long wait is already killing me :lol :panic: :panic:

Same, been collecting a few years now, but have only picked up 5 PF'S in that entire time, my small family is about to have very nice growing pains. :lol

Same, been collecting a few years now, but have only picked up 5 PF'S in that entire time, my small family is about to have very nice growing pains. :lol
I had been collecting Statues for quite some time, but smaller stuff. Until I saw Sideshow pieces in 2008. I only had a couple comiquettes when the ecomomy took a dive and I sold everything to handle bills. Then Sideshow got the DC license, it was all downhill after that :lol 7 PFs and a Life Size bust later I'm addicted all over again.

"Manish " and that part I agree! ...

See I am not a character fan of WW and hence if I just look at both as if they never exist in any comic ... Catwoman with the latex steals the show hands down... Simple, less armored and absolutely gorgeous face and body! ... Infact to me machiko is number 1 over catwoman and WW... I know I know :)

I disagree. WW PF is too tall and wide imo to fit in a Besta without affecting other PFs and her face is way too manish aside from the ridiculous 9500 ES Sideshow gave her. Catwoman on the other hand is pretty, feminine, great body, fits in a Besta without affecting other collectibles and her overall ES is 6000. IMO Catwoman is much better and much more "collectible." To each their own of course. Just my two cents and if you like WW great for you, but I passed on her. I will pick up a WW PF when they make her prettier and a better pose and less height like around 22 or 23 inches max.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

"Manish " and that part I agree! ...

See I am not a character fan of WW and hence if I just look at both as if they never exist in any comic ... Catwoman with the latex steals the show hands down... Simple, less armored and absolutely gorgeous face and body! ... Infact to me machiko is number 1 over catwoman and WW... I know I know :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks :) Don't get me wrong, I think WW is a great sculpt but personally, I like the idea of 6 PFs fitting in a Besta. Even with WW crazy ES I probably would have ordered her if they had made her spear vertical and her height 23 inches max. As it stands, she is extremely wide and too tall unless you remove two PFs below or above her Besta shelf and her width makes her not able to be displayed with another PF next to her on a Besta shelf so she just isn't worth the trouble imo. And her face... well, I will keep my opinion to myself on that one. ;) If I had other display options I'm sure WW would look great but instead I much prefer Catwoman and think they made CW look like a WOMAN. Can't wait to see how she turns out.

And one more flex on,this one...
Same here. Got one last flex payment on this and WW. Just started my flex payments on modern Thor though. It'll be nice to only have one flex payment a month for a change. Until something else I want goes up for PO. :lol

I just got a 10% off coupon code offer for the Catwoman PF and I'm debating on whether or not to pounce (no pun intended) on it

If it's one that they will send to your email, it won't work. It's only for in stock items.

I think its going to let me do it. I was one of those random codes that pops up when you have stuff in your cart or are looking at certain items. I got it by browsing while not logged into my account

Back