Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14739415370_821617057e_c.jpg

Those are nice cases. Custom? Details please. And the backdrops, do tell...

Booty, booty, booty, booty, rockin' everywhere

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Those are nice cases. Custom? Details please. And the backdrops, do tell...

Thanks everyone. These are custom cases that I made using metal storage shelving. I wrapped them in wood, added acrylic sheets, LED lighting, and custom backdrops. The backdrops are printed "desktop wallpapers" that I had printed at a local print shop. I'm currently working on updating my Avengers display as well as creating a Dark Knight Display case as well.

I am having a really tough time trying to decide between Catwoman and WW. I am only getting one due to space and money. AHHH can't decide.

Honestly, It was a no brainer for me. Catwoman all the way... Something about the way the costume fits her and I think it's a very very classy pose! ....

I am having a really tough time trying to decide between Catwoman and WW. I am only getting one due to space and money. AHHH can't decide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Awesome setup, guys.

With every new Gotham release, Ivy's base looks more out of place.

I agree with flore, if character attachment is a not a consideration, then Wonder Woman. No question. Catwoman is great, but WW is just on another level as an overall statue.

I'd sooner cancel every Marvel release I have than choose between Catwoman and Wonder Woman. Catwoman looks great and goes with the Batman line perfectly. Wonder Woman is probably top 3 female sculpts by Sideshow and has to be there if you're going JLA.

No contest, gotta have both.

Back