Catfish - The Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from reading about the film, I think the whole thing is whether you believe its true or not. If its true, then its pretty remarkably amazing that they lucked into such an elaborate scheme filming what could have turned out to be pretty boring or lame.

from reading about the film, I think the whole thing is whether you believe its true or not. If its true, then its pretty remarkably amazing that they lucked into such an elaborate scheme filming what could have turned out to be pretty boring or lame.

The filmmaker was fresh out of film school, and a lot of mundane stuff gets made by those guys when they are starting out.
There is a dispute if the guys knew the girl was a fake to begin with, but the part were he finally meets her I am sure is 100% real, especially when you see her family.

Personally I think the whole thing is real, and they just got lucky.
If go to watch it expecting the Blair Witch project 3, then you are going to be disappointed.

lol the end of the trailer kinda freaked me out because I was expected something like leatherface to come running in from outta no where.

:lol

Now that's a movie I would like to see!
I dont know if you were talking about my post but this could be the perfect horror movie if it were one. He could meet up with the girl and her mom and he could even hit but then when he wakes up he is tied up and his friends are in pieces lol. I hope someone make a movie like that one day it could be called The Meet Up MASSACRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then after he somehow gets away as soon as he gets home he deletes his facebook and it could end with him just looking at a picture of the girl he met on facebook just thinking about how amazing he thought the meet up would be, not how amazing his escape from The Meet Up MASSCARE would be lol.

Back