Car question: wtf is this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
img0470j.jpg

I tried taking my door panel off today and failed miserably. When I was done, the handle part (the part you grab to shut the door while you are inside) started to peel it's vinyl that was folded underneath.

My question is: how the heck do I even begin to fix this when I can't even describe it? It's like pieces that were folded into the door are coming out now.

I can't google it because I'm not describing it correctly. Is there anybody who knows what the heck I'm talking about so I can move forward on fixing this?

Thanks. :rock

We make the same crap cars here too, no its not.

You know it was a joke, relax care bear.

No that's just Valfart. Take one look at his avatar and you are instantly offended. :rotfl

Says the guy who bought a ricer, some patriotic American you are.

I own an American car. :lol

Ok there, thumb head...or how about anvil neck?. :D

Says the guy who bought a ricer, some patriotic American you are.

I own an American car. :lol

Ok there, thumb head...or how about anvil neck?. :D

Not sure what you mean by that. Did you know that 65% of Honda's are made and assembled in Canada? LOL! Look it up and try again. :rotfl

Yup, i know. Its still Japanese design...does not make it truly Canadian. Honda's are great cars. :)

it may be a joke to you but I think the millions of American and Canadian workers who are out of a job may find your statement offensive, so pardon me if I'm not busting a gut at your joke, your statement was just wrong

Yea, i have friends that work at the GM plant in Oshawa, Ontario and i feel for them, no doubt. I don't really care though if you are offended or not, i know the people i know would not be.Its not their fault they are out of work.

and thats one big problem in the world you can type something and not care who you offend.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I obviously don't have a problem with American made cars, i frigging bought one!!(made in USA, not CANADA) and its a glutton for gas but, i still love it, has great pick up.

Last edited:
img0470j.jpg

I tried taking my door panel off today and failed miserably. When I was done, the handle part (the part you grab to shut the door while you are inside) started to peel it's vinyl that was folded underneath.

My question is: how the heck do I even begin to fix this when I can't even describe it? It's like pieces that were folded into the door are coming out now.

I can't google it because I'm not describing it correctly. Is there anybody who knows what the heck I'm talking about so I can move forward on
Thanks. :rock
did you get all the bolts back into the door liner it looks like its sagging like it could be missing one

did you get all the bolts back into the door liner it looks like its sagging like it could be missing one

Thanks for the input. There were three screws holding the door panel in, and all three were in place when this started happening. :monkey2

Is there not like clips under that raised panel?, maybe you push and snap it into place?.

Back