Capullo Joker Batman Black & White statue review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been remiss in covering one of my favorite series lately - the Batman Black and White statues. Tonight I'll rectify that by checking out the new Capullo Joker, one of the creepiest of the bunch. You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

Great review, Mr. Crawford. I'm a huge fan of the new Capullo/Snyder run on Batman, so I really want to pick the two of these up. However, I'm uncertain of the monster I would create in doing so (there are just so many, and they're all so beautiful).:lol

Great review Michael. I have both Capullo statues arriving tomorrow. I think both of these pieces are impressive. Can't wait to put them on display.

Great review, Mr. Crawford. I'm a huge fan of the new Capullo/Snyder run on Batman, so I really want to pick the two of these up. However, I'm uncertain of the monster I would create in doing so (there are just so many, and they're all so beautiful).:lol

There are certain collectibles that look fantastic all by themselves. Then there are those that might look great by themselves, but in a large group are just so cool - that's the Batman Black and White statues. So yes, it is a very slippery slope, especially considering how OCD most of us collectors are!

Great review as always Michael! Always a pleasure to read your take on these little fellows. Though I love the intricate details on Bermejo and Grampa Bats, it is absolutely awesome to see "that sort of small detail work, making this one stand out from the crowd". The details are amazing and the pose couldn't have been better, total madness!

Back