Did DC cancelled production on some statues ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack00

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was looking at these for a while : Batman Black and White Batmonster Limited Edition Statue (Greg Capullo) and DC Designer Series The Batman Who Laughs Limited Edition Statue (Greg Capullo)
and today when I was ready to hit the button, I see them both cancelled... so I looked up ebay and there were none to be found either. Than after some research I'm hearing that DC cancelled a bunch of thing or at least stopped production of some. Anybody can confirm this ? Are these 2 pieces still being made ?

And while we are on the subject, anybody heard about this one too ? : DC ARTISTS ALLEY: BATMAN BY ZACH HEFFELFINGER DESIGNER VINYL FIGURE
Seems like I've been waiting for it for more than a year XD

Thanks folks.

Damn, so like, there won't be anymore collectibles from DC (directly from DC) ???

Nope. No more action figures, statues etc from DC Direct. They've been closed since August of last year I believe. At least that's when the news came out

WooooooooooW.
I was expecting so many awesome pieces from them... Shame...
Well, thanks for the headsup buddy.

Supposedly McFarlane toys is picking the Black and White line back up but there hasn't been any announcements in a long time. I believe the last B&W was the Jim Lee V3 one

I hope that's true. Would love to see the Black and White line to start up again.

A25F3A56-D13F-439F-942A-8CC9C4C321D9.jpeg

You ever remember something you forgot about that you were so looking forward to? Freaking DC Direct.

Back