Premium Format Captain Phasma Premium Format Figure (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve cancelled the phasma and ordered the Kylo. I’m to disappointed about the phasma (especially for that price and the long wait)

I don’t know what to do. Cancel the phasma i’ve ordered and order the pf Kylo, or go for phasma :impatient:

Depends how much you like each character. I'd only choose the phasma statue if i hated kylo and loved phasma. Otherwise, kylo is the right option

I have the Kylo and its a great looking statue.. the fabric is fantastic !

Phasma.. from what I see so far its very underwhelming :(

I can only judge Phasma from the pictures on here. But I have Kylo and he seems to be much better imo.

D6YimmE.jpg

maybe you could use this for the robe :lol

iron.jpg

I can only judge Phasma from the pictures on here. But I have Kylo and he seems to be much better imo.

D6YimmE.jpg

Did he sleep in his robes? :lol

That's why I dislike Mix Media, lots of wrinkled clothes when you take them out of the box...

Playing with the thought to order this and try on phasma...

I doubt it will work on plastics?

Never the less is cool.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Actually not a bad looking piece. I'm not collecting ST stuff, but if I was, it's nice:

414108875.jpg

414108874.jpg

414108876.jpg

It photographed very well for me :) :)

I got mine.. and I decided not to repaint her and sell her.. very underwhelming statue .. sloppy painting... and really really disappointing sculpt of details.

I got mine.. and I decided not to repaint her and sell her.. very underwhelming statue .. sloppy painting... and really really disappointing sculpt of details.

dang. sorry to hear. My AD received mine and I am going in with very low expectations.

dang. sorry to hear. My AD received mine and I am going in with very low expectations.

I had low expectations as well... but I just dont feel the whole thing at all.. I even ordered some chrome paint.. but Im not feeling to do anyting on this. I finished Oola last night.. and I had them sitting both on my desk next to each other.... guess that made my decission to sell Phasma even easier :lol

I didn't even bother taking pics of Phasma. I boxed her back up and she's now in the loft until I decided what to do. Why on earth they never painted her chrome I will never know. So looking forward to seeing final pics of Oola.

I didn't even bother taking pics of Phasma. I boxed her back up and she's now in the loft until I decided what to do. Why on earth they never painted her chrome I will never know. So looking forward to seeing final pics of Oola.

Send it back? It's a lot of money to be sat in a box in the attic because you aren't happy with it.

Tomorrow :)

Back