Premium Format Captain Phasma Premium Format Figure (?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, and it's just one incredibly short moment of the fight. This fight was ****ing epic.

I'll admit, the lightsaber fight in TLJ was a bit bet... Oh wait no, there is no lightsaber fight in TLJ.

c220f3ce44be8764685986c96134da04.gif

:hi5:

I was going to use a few of my reward points to get the price down but when I went to use them a $50 voucher popped up.

movie spoiler warning:

Cool so its random. I do like the es on this and the 20.00 minimum off is still ok. Surprised it's still not sold out yet. Movie was great! Hope she returns. The fight was still worth it compared to the first film where she didn't do a thing.

Lol that looks hilarious but still the fighting and action in EPS 1-3 is the best of all the films while 4-6 are just the best period overall films and the last 2 stink. While TFA had some cool scenes the fighting was the worst.

As far as Phasma man I guess with a blaster proof armor who knows what she can take. Just like the first time she could somehow make it. I suppose when the cast pops up for EPS 9 you’ll know or if they show her in a comic again.

I will likely not buy this PF in the hope another company makes one. Would be great if they made her with a light up weapon with the electric lit up but no way they would never make that or if so in 4 years. Man a Fin vs Phasma PF raising their arms up with her broken mask would be insane. I know if broke after but who cares.

Was checking out this statue the other day, it really is growing on me.

Unfortunate that they completely wasted the character though.

Was checking out this statue the other day, it really is growing on me.

Unfortunate that they completely wasted the character though.

Yeah, as I've said I bought this one because I really like the visual aesthetics of the piece and at the end of the day I'm good with that. I have the Aurra Sing PF from The Phantom Menace and she just stood and watched the pod race!

Yeah, as I've said I bought this one because I really like the visual aesthetics of the piece and at the end of the day I'm good with that. I have the Aurra Sing PF from The Phantom Menace and she just stood and watched the pod race!

Aurra Sing was handled pretty well in TCW though, but yeah I feel you. I don't want much representation from the ST in my collection (possible Kylo Ren and mostly definitely Jedi Rey) but Phasma might find her way to my collection, which is crazy to me lol.

They wasted every character lol

I was watching an hour in the documentary part of TLJ .. and listening to Rian Johnson and HIS decissions .. made me just mad .. had to turn it off... what an complete selfish IDIOT this guy is.. all you hear.. "what I have to see in that and this character.. What I had to decided whats best for that and this..." STFU and how about listening what has been shown and said in freaking 40 years of Star Wars and 7 movies etc...

I was watching an hour in the documentary part of TLJ .. and listening to Rian Johnson and HIS decissions .. made me just mad .. had to turn it off... what an complete selfish IDIOT this guy is.. all you hear.. "what I have to see in that and this character.. What I had to decided whats best for that and this..." STFU and how about listening what has been shown and said in freaking 40 years of Star Wars and 7 movies etc...

Rian Johnson needs to never have anything to do with Star Wars ever again. & Disney gave him his own trilogy?! When it's patently obvious that he hates Star Wars. Someone who loves this franchise would never had written, or made, The Last Jedi.

Rian Johnson needs to never have anything to do with Star Wars ever again. & Disney gave him his own trilogy?! When it's patently obvious that he hates Star Wars. Someone who loves this franchise would never had written, or made, The Last Jedi.

That's where I see things differently, as far as RJ goes. I do believe he loves SW as much as he says. His problem, just like Shane Black with Iron Man 3, is that they think they're too clever for their own good. Their ego's just need to be brought down a few notches.

I plan on watching TLJ with commentary and I fully expect it to be just like Black's on IM3 where they know exactly what they *should* do, but they put too much emphasis on trying to be unpredictable and just go too far left with their ideas. They get caught up with trying to be innovative and different, they ignore any groundwork laid before them and yes, they succeed in "making the movie their own", but that alienates half the core base.

Again, using IM3 as reference, most of the other Marvel movies are universally enjoyed and rarely do any of their movies "polarize" fans 50/50. Sometimes, it's ok to be predictable if it fits the overall story. As far as I'm concerned, I can watch The Force Awakens and pretty much skim through TLJ within 15-20 min and just go straight to Ep. IX.

But yeah, if this statue would have come out before Ep. VIII, I would've gotten it. After Ep. VIII, I will never buy anything Phasma related anymore. All I currently have is her helmet, but that's all.

He's an FN hack. He has no clue what he's doing. And I don't believe for a minute that he's a Star Wars fan. Last Jedi is my most hated movie ever. I can't say it's the worst Star Wars movie ever, but that's only because it's not Star Wars.

He's not getting his own trilogy. There is so much backlash, that I feel someone is going to step in and fire Kathleen Kennedy and Ruin Johnson. I also feel that there is no redeeming Star Wars after Disney has ruined it. Where the hell do you go from here? Luke, ruined. Han, ruined. Leia, ruined. Dumb, poorly written characters are all that's left.

get the guys doing the cartoons (old or new) a shot at the big screen.

I've enjoyed them much more than ep.7 or 8.

get the guys doing the cartoons (old or new) a shot at the big screen.

I've enjoyed them much more than ep.7 or 8.

That's Dave Filoni.

He's someone that truly understands what Star Wars is all about. But I don't think they're giving him film any time soon.

He's already started on the next series that's a sequel to Rebels.

Kathleen Kennedy just rode the coattails of Lucas and Spielberg... Disney letting her have control over Star Wars was a big mistake in the long run, sure TLJ brought in over a billion but I think she's hurt the franchise in the long run, Once you piss off the fan base there not going to be as supportive down the road.... I think the first sign of that was products based off of TLJ pretty much tanked... Even though general audiences might of liked TLJ they don't buy the toys, statues, figures, etc.... it's the fan base that does and if they don't like the movie then they're not going to buy the products based off of it...

Will see how well the Han Solo movie does, if it only makes $600k-$700k I wouldn't be surprised to see Disney let Kennedy go...

As for Ruin Johnson, he just basically turned the Star Wars saga into a running joke....

Back