Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have there been any QC issues? I'm curious to know the answer to that as well, that would suck if they don't since it's still $$ that you're spending on it except it's $$ you've earned through their site, plus it isn't your fault.

Also, was wondering if anyone who has her in hand can specify the exact height of the statue to the millimeter? I saw in the review posted earlier that she is just slightly taller than what it was on the Sideshow page, and I had that issue with the Arkham Asylum Joker where the hammer of his gun put the statue at just millimeters over the specified height and that messed up my display plans.

I'm been waiting on hold for 15 minutes trying to talk to someone at SSC who knows that answer about the RPs....

It's not clear on the site, IMO.

I talked with a rep finally at SSC.

If you're returning the piece because of QC concerns, you get to keep the RPs if a return is made (assuming you can't get an exchange, etc.).

If you're returning it because you just don't like it, whatever, you will NOT get the RPs reinstated.

Civil War II

DSC_0631.jpg

DSC_0634.jpg

DSC_0642.jpg

DSC_0638.jpg

Just got my final flex payment notices for 1/10. She should be shipping next week. :yess:

Ok so I wasn't gonna get her but didn't cancel in time. I opened her up and hot dog this is an amazing piece. I put her up there with She Hulk PF as one of my personal favorite SS female pieces. Heck of a piece. If your on the fence, I would recommend her. Solid all around statue

Back