Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gamora, Rocket and Groot all fit in one Besta square you think?

I have Cap Marvel pre ordered. Face is beautiful this ones definitely gonna be all about the head paint.

They won't all fit in one shelf, but individually hopefully...

I hope Angela and Gamora fit in one.

Groot and Rocket should fit in another

and since I sold my Ms Marvel ... Captain Marvel can fit in with the Avengers or the Guardians..

I plan on displaying all the Guardians and Thanos in one giant PAX shelf (most likely the bottom one) along with my Silver Surfer Comiquette.

Groot's length is that of the Rhino Comiquette which barely fits into a Besta

Besta depth is 15 inches I think

20 inches wide and max height per shelf roughly 26 inches if you want the Tombo glass doors

Dimensions for Groots depth is 9"

that leaves 6" of space in front

Gamora's depth dimensions are a bit skewed since her arm reaches back

but if we are going by just the base...

it's really hard to say if her base is only 6" deep. Could be.

But her arm would have to be free from any obstruction from the groot piece

15" H (381mm) x 15" W (381mm) x 13" L (330.2mm)*

marvel-gamora-premium-format-silo-300462.png

marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy-groot-premium-format-silo-3005011.png

I still don't get why they chose the base they did for Captain Marvel - to me, if they are trying to market it in part as a GOTG, then why the base. The base isn't BAD. But I don't see blue like I do with the other four - subtle detail, but it does bother me a little.

Well she can fly

I still don't get why they chose the base they did for Captain Marvel - to me, if they are trying to market it in part as a GOTG, then why the base. The base isn't BAD. But I don't see blue like I do with the other four - subtle detail, but it does bother me a little.

Darn. :( I finally managed to get a 10% coupon while browsing the site, which I wanted to apply towards this, but then I realized I also have $90 in rewards... I really wish I could use both.

Yeah, unfortunately, no. It sucks. :(

Back