Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is nothing obvious in the movie so far that links it directly to Endgame except for why Fury waited this long to call her. Now I say that there is nothing "obvious" because there may be some potential story lines that can branch from this. Without knowing what Endgame will be about, can't say for certain that CM does not link to this.

There is some Endgame stuff on the end credits though.
Thanks for the info So I can enjoy Endgame without seeing this. Glad you enjoyed it.

There is nothing obvious in the movie so far that links it directly to Endgame except for why Fury waited this long to call her. Now I say that there is nothing "obvious" because there may be some potential story lines that can branch from this. Without knowing what Endgame will be about, can't say for certain that CM does not link to this.

There is some Endgame stuff on the end credits though.

Awesome, thanks for the info! :rock :duff

But we should be taking action when its anyone....hell , its gotten so muddy on social media that we have half of people outright feel a person is lying when they accuse someone, and many others ready to believe anything.

Its a mess, is BL wrong for what shes saying? Yes, have countless other done the same and basically walked away, Yes. So if WE are going to be so pissed off about BL , we need to be sure we have the same laser like focus on anyone who is guilty of similar actions.

I agree.. But I think or would like to think that if a White male actor came out and started crapping on the fan base or a certain group of people regardless of race, gender, or religion we would get annoyed and speak out about it here also.

Maybe we don't? IDK I cant think of anything off the top of my head.

Also I want to stress the street cred thing has more to do with loving something before the thing you love turns into something bad. Again its hard to retroactively dislike something that you loved for years.

Bad analogy but it s like family. Much easier to forgive family then a stranger. Especially if the family apologizes and the stranger does not.

Thanks for the cool reply also.. Good discussion.

Interesting, Katheryn Winnick was at the premiere:
1F49536D-7C09-4D93-A105-0C7C5BA8F70E.jpeg48C011CF-6124-4E2D-B21A-206779D6485C.jpeg
Ah, what should’ve been.

White males don't get a pass just because I'm also a white male. I had to give Chris Evans a what for on Twitter (not that he read it of course, lol) over some comments he made recently which he has thankfully remained quiet on ever since. But if he had double downed on them then I might be finding myself in the same boat with him as I am with Larson.

Hopefully he can just stay quiet for at least another month and a half, lol.

White males don't get a pass just because I'm also a white male. I had to give Chris Evans a what for on Twitter (not that he read it of course, lol) over some comments he made recently which he has thankfully remained quiet on ever since. But if he had double downed on them then I might be finding myself in the same boat with him as I am with Larson.

Hopefully he can just stay quiet for at least another month and a half, lol.

False idols....all of them.

igDayd2.jpg

:chase

Thanks for the info So I can enjoy Endgame without seeing this. Glad you enjoyed it.

Well, the whole plot is online already *shrug*. In detail including end credits.

Interesting, Katheryn Winnick was at the premiere.

Standing right there - that's Captain Marvel to me. Or what would have been, maybe.

Glad I didn't read that crap. Got my Tickets for Thurs Night

I'm glad I did. I'm happy for anyone who's happy. In my case knowing the whole thing is irrelevant, I wasn't going anyway. Knowing all of BP ahead of time made no difference either when I saw it, except for saving me, personally, from having inflated expectations over a much hyped film.

That's not saying either that people shouldn't be hyped about CM. Wasn't comparing the two. Knowing a plot and SEEING a film to me are very different things. At this time I've got no comment, pro or con, on CM itself. Except I wouldn't mind seeing the cat which everyone knows about. There's a cat in the movie. Yes, a cat. And action scenes. And SLJ is in the movie:monkey3

I'm glad I did. I'm happy for anyone who's happy. In my case knowing the whole thing is irrelevant, I wasn't going anyway. Knowing all of BP ahead of time made no difference either when I saw it, except for saving me, personally, from having inflated expectations over a much hyped film.

That's not saying either that people shouldn't be hyped about CM. Wasn't comparing the two. Knowing a plot and SEEING a film to me are very different things. At this time I've got no comment, pro or con, on CM itself. Except I wouldn't mind seeing the cat which everyone knows about. There's a cat in the movie. Yes, a cat. And action scenes. And SLJ is in the movie:monkey3

Well now that you know the whole plot and aren't interested in seeing the movie, you can leave the thread.

Well now that you know the whole plot and aren't interested in seeing the movie, you can leave the thread.

*Hostile* ooohhhh.:horror What's it to you? There are hundreds of people right now who know the plot to the movie. Do u think when u go to a film that the people working there haven't seen the movie? And can probably quote lines from the script?

I could leave, but I won't. Unless I want to. Freedom, yah know:cool:. Unless ur gonna tell me I can sod off, 'coz this movie wasn't made for me etc. (Which, in fact, it wasn't; I would have released the BW movie long ago and had another Avengers movie before CW - and I never would have made a film about this character in the first place (she's nothing great in the comics IMO), but Kevin Feige didn't ask my opinion).

But I'm embracing the FEMINIST IDEAL that all men/women/undecided are created equal. Also the feminist ideal that ALL voices should be heard, the free exchange of ideas, the wonder of differing opinions, celebrating my LUV of humanity, the miracle of modern cinema - all of which, supposedly, are espoused by the FEMININE PRINCIPLE and wholly supported by Kevin Feige's outstanding humanitarian diversity efforts (even if he is a something-something white male devil, without whom this film never would have been made).

Still not buyin' the CM HT fig tho.:pfft:

*Hostile* ooohhhh.:horror What's it to you? There are hundreds of people right now who know the plot to the movie. Do u think when u go to a film that the people working there haven't seen the movie? And can probably quote lines from the script?

I could leave, but I won't. Unless I want to. Freedom, yah know:cool:. Unless ur gonna tell me I can sod off, 'coz this movie wasn't made for me etc. (Which, in fact, it wasn't; I would have released the BW movie long ago and had another Avengers movie before CW - and I never would have made a film about this character in the first place (she's nothing great in the comics IMO), but Kevin Feige didn't ask my opinion).

But I'm embracing the FEMINIST IDEAL that all men/women/undecided are created equal. Also the feminist ideal that ALL voices should be heard, the free exchange of ideas, the wonder of differing opinions, celebrating my LUV of humanity, the miracle of modern cinema - all of which, supposedly, are espoused by the FEMININE PRINCIPLE and wholly supported by Kevin Feige's outstanding humanitarian diversity efforts (even if he is a something-something white male devil, without whom this film never would have been made).

Still you aren't not buyin' the CM HT fig tho.:pfft:

So you aren't interested in the movie, not buying the figures, and pretty much not interested in it as a whole. Why are you still here? lol

So you aren't interested in the movie, not buying the figures, and pretty much not interested in it as a whole. Why are you still here? lol

Thought I covered that. Okkkkaaayyy....:stake

Honestly? I'm genuinely interested in other peoples opinions and insights, after seeing the film, pro or con. Think it goes without saying I have no interest in spoiling or even commenting on even the plot, pro or con. Also, again, a plot can be written about anything. Buying a carton of milk could be a movie plot.

Saying I'm not interested in it as a whole isn't exactly accurate. By default there's a tie-in to EG; and also there's been enough fuss about the cat and Mendelson's performance to to make me curious and/or at least watch on cable at some point.

So why do u care who or who isn't involved in a thread:cuckoo:, outside of someone spoiling something? 'Coz this film is SO IMPORTANT to you and/or u are part of the Carol Corp and/or u want this to be an all CM-happiness thread:fest? Great. Have fun at the movies. Hope the people working there are having just as much fun; not only have they probably already seen it, they've seen it multiple times. U should ask them if they care at that point.:chug:pow

Back