Captain A Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=71611&type=store

7161_press01-001.jpg

71611_press01-001.jpg

hairlesswookiee said:
i got one of each before i read the details. now that i know i can swap the head, shield, and defeated head im gonna cancel the regular version.

I didn't read the details at first either. (Do freaks ever?) I will getting the Exclusive! Now, bring on Thor 1/4 scale PFF!

A great looking piece with a really fantastic exclusive. I really like exclusives that offer you alternate display possibilities like Lurtz or Leia--and this one ransk right up there. Much better than just an alternate head, this will really offer you a choice. Nice job, Martin and Sideshow!!

I didn't hesitate ordering for a second. An absolutely phenomenal piece, with what has to be the best idea for an exclusive ever executed by Sideshow. This for me is one of those rare pieces that is just so overwhelmingly good that it reminds why I collect in the first place.

Wow! This may be my first PF. I'm not sure I can pass on a Star-Spangled Avenger this sweet. And the exclusive is incredible. Great work Sideshow. I may go order him right now :)

Back