Captain A Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The size and placement of the stripes in relation to the star as well as the size of the star itself changes depending on the artist and on what panel Cap is drawn in.

Icemizer said:
The size and placement of the stripes in relation to the star as well as the size of the star itself changes depending on the artist and on what panel Cap is drawn in.

Agreed. It's subjective to who the artist is.

the Doctor said:
cap will go nicely with the hulk:D

I don't think this is sinking in for many people yet. Green Hulk PF will be essential once Thor or any of the other Avengers is released. Especially if it's in your basic standing up museum-like pose.

Shawn said:
Im surprised no one has caught the big mistake in the PF. Cap's stripes are off! The red stripe should be directly below the star. Check the comicbook image in the teaser to see what I mean. It seriously needs to be addressed.

Other than that it looks like a must buy for me.

My pics turned into red x's...........

Anyways, the location of the stripes is really based on the artist it seems..........

Most versions have had it with the red stripe down the middle, but I have seen it where a white stripe is down the middle...........either way, IMO, it isn't a big deal.........

Maybe that will be the exclusive, one with a red in the middle and the other with the white............

Last edited:
*ouch brain blast*

What if the exclusive were a bit of of a battle damaged Capt!? I would really go for that. If SS could pull off a tattered costume, etc; that would be a must-have for me. :cool:

Khev said:
His exclusive should be limited to 50, one for every state. :flag

How about one, since there is only one United States of America.......

Oh wait no, maybe two since there are two continents, North America and South America...........

wookilar8 said:
His exclusive can be his new style belt with pouches.

14467255483.gif

It would be nice if that was the case, I definetly would prefer an option with his current Civil War Look.

cannot wait to get this one!!! Cap will be the only Marvel PF i will buy... i will probably even buy both the regular and exclusive version. just like im doing with the Vs. :D

Tendou-Kabuto said:
It would be nice if that was the case, I definetly would prefer an option with his current Civil War Look.

Do you mean this Civil War look?????

CW04_Picture9.jpg

Seriously, the exclusive is going to knock your socks off and it's the best Marvel exclusive EVER. It's also pretty obvious what it will be...

Don't you just hate not knowing.:lol
Darklord Dave said:
Seriously, the exclusive is going to knock your socks off and it's the best Marvel exclusive EVER. It's also pretty obvious what it will be...

The exclusive has to be the Zombie Captain America from the latest marvel Zombies series. Now that would be very cool.

Back