Canadian Toy Store - The Toy Trove

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIGHT ON!!!

Been looking for Canadian suppliers. Hopefully I can browse yer goods if you are holding any sideshows or hot toys I can't grab due to budget and timing.

I'm just up highway 6. and Laurier grad.

PS. by Sideshows I mean G. I. Joes :exactly:

Last edited:
Lol, sounds good. We don't have any SideShow G.I.Joes at the moment, simply because we didn't start carrying SideShow until only a few months ago. For Hot Toys, we do have a Platoon: Sergeant Barnes on sale that we're trying to clear out:
https://www.thetoytrove.com/platoon...4.html?zenid=727c0986703feb1177f19f10574998fc

As for SideShow G.I.Joes, we have a few available for preorder, coming this fall: 12" General Hawk, Cobra Viper and the Pit Command Centre 12" Environment. If you preorder them you get a 10% discount: https://www.thetoytrove.com/sidesho...0.html?zenid=727c0986703feb1177f19f10574998fc

Just letting everybody know that we will be at Fan Expo in Toronto from August 25th to the 28th at booth# 1703. I personally can't wait, I'm sure it's going to be a heck of a weekend.

Also, The Toy Trove has just completed a move back to where we started, the Niagara Region. For our customers in the KW area, I just wanted to let you know that your business has been appreciated, but we will still welcome your business nad will be offering many deals on SideShow items and shipping in the future, so please stay tuned. Also, being closer to the boarder will help us to reduce costs on imports, which is what we're mainly about. So, that is a very positive result from the move, and this will be a big help with our plans for expansion in the coming years.

Take care

Neca 1/4th Scale Classic Gort Predator

We've just started accepting Pre-orders for the Neca 1/4th scale Classic Gort Predator. This is an 18" version of the figure that was released as a Sandiego Comic Con Exclusive this year. However, the the new figure will have enhanced detail similar to the 1/4th scale Predators released in the Spring. Quantities are very limited and the last ones sold through very fast. So, Pre-order yours now or give the link to Santa. These are slated to be released for the holiday season.

Neca 18" Classic Gort Predator

Back