Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I notice that people who like these maps also like Nuketown. That explains a lot. You like gunfights in phone booths. I personally hate that. I keep banging my elbows.

solidus ! that was so awsome playing specops.
I can play that all day.

100000000000000000000000000x better then stupid zombies.
what a rush that was wow.

one of the many many reasons to play MW3.

Too bad it's probably going to look nothing like NYC because of Call of Duty's _____ty graphics.

True, but it's a moot point. Developers can try and push a game's graphics as high as they want and it still wouldn't look like NYC :lol.

solidus ! that was so awsome playing specops.
I can play that all day.

100000000000000000000000000x better then stupid zombies.
what a rush that was wow.

one of the many many reasons to play MW3.

Yeah, it great playing with you man, and spec ops survival is really addicting. I'm finally getting some experience in multiplayer now, so hopefully, I'll do better the next time we play :rotfl

Yesterday I got a title called transaction complete, and when I looked at the description of it it said... Transaction complete. Lol. Anyone know what this is for? It looks like a pushing daisies title.

Yesterday I got a title called transaction complete, and when I looked at the description of it it said... Transaction complete. Lol. Anyone know what this is for? It looks like a pushing daisies title.

Its a hidden title. You have to knife someone that is wearing the title.

I haven't played any since Sunday and I need my fix!

In other news, I tried to play a game of W@W last night on the Xbox (I have it on both systems) and I couldn't get into a game of TDM without it being hacked. WTF!

The deeper i get into the Battlefield 3 campaign plus online multi the more i think MW3 sucks compared to it.

MW3 is so overrated and PG.

The deeper i get into the Battlefield 3 campaign plus online multi the more i think MW3 sucks compared to it.

:exactly::exactly::lecture:exactly::exactly:

Well, I don't per se hate MW3, but nothing in it comes close to the exhileration of shooting down someone with a jet or helicopter in BF3!

Yup, this cash cow is slowly losing its milk. Especially with all the complaints about COD Elite and how they're only releasing TWO new maps for the first DLC AND you have to be an Elite member to get them early. Although I enjoy both, Battlefield is the better game over all. Better graphics, better realism, better environments, better sound design (COD has the WORST weapon sounds ever) better everything pretty much.

It's difficult to take MW3 seriously when the best weapon is dual FMG9s and it still uses graphics from 2007. Oh and I forgot to mention all the little kids who think they know everything about the military because they play COD. :lol

And I already know some COD fanboy is gonna cry about this post, just face it, MW3 isn't really MW3. It's just MW2 with a 3 on the box. :slap

Back