C2-D2's Display's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks the Mural was a big risk but really finishes the room, also added some blinds This week to keep the sun out.

Had some time this week and moved a few things around. Also acquired a new art print to go with the Gambit PF. And some metal posters from the Star Wars SE.

Gambit PF with print from Justin Ponsor, acquired at Heroes Con Charlotte in June '15

My Transformers display, I have been a big TF fan all my life, the G1 Grimlock is mine from my childhood and the other Dino bots I have collected over the years. Same for the Rodimus Prime. I like the new MP TF's but can't really find the US ones and imports are just a little more than I want to spend. So I have kept and really enjoy the Binaltechs, to bad that line got really $$ in the end.

Sideshow's 1/6 Star Wars line has been one of my favorite to collect, they have done a great many figures and looking at the, from the start to now have done a good job of spreading out form all movies and some EU. I have managed to get a few statues over the years, many at very good discounts.

The custom Stormtrooper helmet was made for the TK Project, back in Star Wars Celebration 5. I won it at auction for Make a Wish. A very cool an one of a kind piece.

One of the metal signs I picked up recently, it goes very well with the Hasbro Big Falcon. I'd like to fine a Slave-1 if one was ever made to go with the big Slave-1 form a few years back.

Jabba's Throne setup has been a Grail item for me, I picked up Jabba years ago, and figure the throne was so expensive it would never sell out....well it sold out super quick, I found one at my local comic shop for a good price, its got a few chips on the back but still like perfect from
the front so I grabbed it!

Your mural on the ceiling is one of the coolest things I've seen, C2-D2. Really well done. Perfect for a collection room. Must really get you into 'the zone' whenever you walk in. :lol Awesome work!

Back