• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buyer's flaked resale. Terminator Reese/Resistance Soldier and Evil Obi-wan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Buyer's flaked on both of these figures, so here they are again. I know there were a few other people interested in the Resistance Soldier.

Sideshow Custom Evil Obi-Wan. Was given an all over repaint, and all clothing was dyed to represent Obi-Wan's fall to the dark side. His saber blade was also replaced with the standard Sith red.

$55 shipped.

_DSC4576.jpg

_DSC4581.jpg

_DSC3153.jpg

_DSC3154.jpg

Custom Terminator Resistance Soldier. For the most part it's the HT Kyle Reese. Pants, belts, pouches, hat, goggles, com headset, and gaiters are from the HT Reese. Sweater, gloves and boots are kitbash stuff from other places. Head is the Triad Toys Amaya, and the body is a BBi Perfect Body. The head isn't glued on, because it balances there just fine, so I never bothered. I'm also including the parts I didn't use (head, jacket, shirt and gas mask), so if you want you can strip the figure down, get a HT body and put it back together as Reese.

$100 shipped.

_DSC4582.jpg

Man, I really want that Kyle Reese! I'm meeting Michael Biehn on the 28th at the Wizard World Comic Con in New Orleans! :yess:

But I need to save my cash for his autograph, and other ones I want. Well, maybe I can sell or trade something for it. Is there anything you'd be willing to trade for the Kyle Reese set? How about just the Reese head sculpt and the gray tank top shirt Alice?

That Sith Obi-Wan looks incredible too! :)

Back