Bullseye Comiquette - link to buy in first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bullseye Comiquette

I agree to some extent, but you gotta give details as to what you think is off so it can possibly be corrected.

his head and arms are way too small for his body...average man have their elbows at the waist level and when in an anatomical postion the tip of the hands should well below the butt. at just look at his calves to his knees...

This is Bullseye!

93925-137900-bullseye.jpg

this would be much better!!!

He got a fat Lex Luthor or Kingpin for a head. His chin/back jaw got no muscles at all. His head is as bald and round as a bowling ball. Ouch...!! Regular is OK by me eventhough this ain't my kind of char.

Re: Bullseye Comiquette

Where the hell was the art direction on this piece? Man I have been waiting so long for his collectable. When it was announced during the holiday period I was delighted but now I am totally underwhelmed. It's times like this I wish SS would consult with collectors. This is a FAIL.

Beyond the art direction, this is one of the rare Sideshow pieces where I don't feel the sculpting is up to par. I mean look at Bullseye's legs

2mflp39.jpg

Other Marvel pieces have had their criticisms, but at least the level of sculpting was in the same ballpark. The Bullseye comiquette looks very rough compared to the products we've been seeing from the Gore group etc.

weak...just alllll around weak! Im no Bullseye fan, but I feel kinda bad for those that are.....:monkey4

Kinda Ironic don't ya think? That Bullseye completely missed the mark!?

the potential is there, but some things do look a little odd.

speed chop...\
bullseyep.jpg

I will try to be optimistic. this is not a final version. let's give SS constructive criticism and hopefully they will listen as they have in the past. Dooku is a prime example.

This piece is no where near what i expect from a sideshow product... I for one consider it epic fail and truly hope that they take more time with future product.

this looks ultra bad.This piece will never be in my collection.

Worm out.

looks like a Bowen piece, and I don't mean that in a bad way. It just doesn't scream Sideshow to me.

Toe OUT!

Back