Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yeah I know what you mean. I wasn't going for accuracy either but a rendition of the character.
Heres my bash made from a Hudson figure...

c4add054.jpg

Cheers man it's the one off the big chap alien. Just didn't have any space to display it together!!

Ever since I got the HT Big Chap I thought it would be cool to have more of those bases to go along with my Marines.

This bash is not aimed to be movie accurate. But rather what I want Hicks to look like. I replace stock nude with TTM19. Dye BDU in tea. Cut BDU sleeve and roll up higher. Change boots to Hottoys Platoon's boots. Remove helmet lining. Give him some spare shot gun shells. All USCM equipments are from Hottoys Hicks Boxset.

hick_1.jpg

P., Shrek is awesome!!!111 *____* Gimme TWO!
vialli, looks great! Long-long and very expensive job. My congratulations! But I'm pretty sure that you still can change their knives, add some insignia for Hudson and build up Bishop. ;)

OK, and here is an update from me.
Apone and Hicks. Again. God, so tired of these figures... :slap

Apone got his new head by Lonnie Hale, I've got it from zee E-bay. Anyway, I don't like the eye area here, so Maximus Miniatures made their best to re-sculpt eyes and paint the whole head. I've very satisfied with the result.

[/CENTER]

Last edited:
New head for my Hicks by Snyder-Man.
Should say that I did not liked this head according to photos from Snyder's thread, but I've changed my opinion now. It's awesome! Still not 100% Michael Biehn, but very close to it. I'm staying with this head 4 my Hicks. And one huge "THANKS" goes to Snyder-man for this sudden but so very-very sweet addition into my collection.
Also, Maximus Miniatures added him new tattoo and some hairs on hands. Pretty nice.

New head for my Hicks by Snyder-Man.
Should say that I did not liked this head according to photos from Snyder's thread, but I've changed my opinion now. It's awesome! Still not 100% Michael Biehn, but very close to it. I'm staying with this head 4 my Hicks. And one huge "THANKS" goes to Snyder-man for this sudden but so very-very sweet addition into my collection.
Also, Maximus Miniatures added him new tattoo and some hairs on hands. Pretty nice.

The Apone looks fantastic with the eyes redone. It was originally done by Lonnie Hale.

Are the last 4 of Hicks SSN 5151 or 5251? I thought for sure it was 5251!

Come into my place and taste it. ;)
Thanks! ))))))

Oh! Thanks. Will add this info now.
And yes, eyes mode makes him better, imho.

Totally looks like 5151 to me. o__O

Dwayne_Hicks___Aliens_by_leiaskywalker83.jpg

Not to sound nit picky which I realize I do and your figure is INCREDIBLE but the last four numbers from the drawing are wrong. I believe it's 5251.

Tell you what I'll take your Hicks since it's slightly off and give him a good home.:rotfl:rotfl

Really though, those figs are incredible, great work!!!!

vialli, looks great! Long-long and very expensive job. My congratulations! But I'm pretty sure that you still can change their knives, add some insignia for Hudson and build up Bishop. ;)

Yes, I will change knives, but I don't find they :slap. This Apone looks great. Lonnie head is better than Snyder for me. Congrats.

Back