Building the Predator rescue team members

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yruh8n, I hope this pic helps you: I don't see it smaller than others:

img20121206174853.jpg

Thank you for posting the picture. Blaine looks okay on that body, but I was looking for someone to post the entire group of heads side by side. I've seen enough that I have decided to hold off on these until I see if the other rumored Predator team heads materalize. Everyones bashes are looking good.

What????? Explain this please.

Snyder-man's dad told me they still plan on releasing Predator heads at some point in the near future. They want to knock out a few more Aliens heads before they start on these.

Could you get bill to take a pic of mac with hat and without hat please and post pics.

Here are a couple of pix:
PoppoBillDukecomparison02.jpg

PoppoBillDukecomparison01.jpg

He measured the heads with calipers and did find a 1mm shrinkage. The Mac with hat is being pulled and will not be offered for sale.

monkeybat email when you can.

Thats what I thought too. But... he wants to get heads out there not worry about 1mm differences. Honestly, I think that the heads are too new to have shrunk.

:rock:rock:rock

Are these made by you, or someone here on the forums?
Stunning picture, i've been dying to see HT making these, but they are to busy making 1000000 Mark this and Mark than from Iron Man.

Ey nomad74!! Thanks, These kitbashes are made for me, yes. I really not hope HT give us the Predator rescue team :mad:

:rock:rock:rock

Are these made by you, or someone here on the forums?
Stunning picture, i've been dying to see HT making these, but they are to busy making 1000000 Mark this and Mark than from Iron Man.

Ey nomad74!! Thanks, These kitbashes are made for me, yes. I really not hope HT give us the Predator rescue team :mad:

If I may. The customs are vialili's, the sculpts were done by Bill Kern. There's a sales thread in that section.

Yer don't want to fill someone else's pocket for his hard work. I'm looking for a Poncho with neck and Hawkins with neck. what's Poppos site address again please?

here ya go
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221368498387?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Says he selling on behalf of Poppotoys Bill in the UK?

I have contacted Bill in regards to the other ebayer. I'll let you know when I hear back whether the guy is legit or not.

Bill's ebay items can be found under username thepoppotoys on ebay.

If you have any other inquiries either email me direct [pm's stay too full] or post here. The other thread with the sales info has me blocked with the new forum rules and I can't reply there.

I'm still waiting to hear from Bill.
I know he works a 1:1 job too, so weekends are nuts for him.
I want to address this with him as soon as possible.
Until then, all I can say is to buy direct thru his ebay sales. Or, if what you want isn't currently shown there, use the "ask the seller a question" option.
I'm not Bill's partner, I'm just a friend who tries to help him out when I can but I've not heard of this other seller.

Back