Buffy exclusive PF pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P1X4R

Super Freak
Reaction score
per request..

IMG_2918.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2925.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2916.jpg

What a sexy PF, and MUCH MUCH better than the alternate in red pants variant.

hmm, guess I'll have to disagree with that, I never liked the pancake hair on that one and of course, other then that, the sculpt and paint are actually the same.

Tho I agree the dress is better, but the pants really ain't that bad. I know some don't like how "baggy" they are at the back, but its still not all that bad, plus I don't normally see the statue from the bad and from the front they are actually plenty tight.

Holy flame. What a beautiful piece. I had no idea she was this gorgeous. Crap, now I have to have her. Thanks for posting photos. I am glad in the end I get to see what she really looks like.

Holy flame. What a beautiful piece. I had no idea she was this gorgeous. Crap, now I have to have her. Thanks for posting photos. I am glad in the end I get to see what she really looks like.

Yup, she is much sexier and more delicate looking than the alternate version that was thrown together in what seems like last minute. The only good thing going for the alternate Buffy is the better sculpted hair, and even then it's not that enormous of an improvement. Because the big dark eyebrows throw it off. Now the gripes I have with the alternate over the original. The original has the sexy legs showing and of course the pose, outfit, and even the hair is off an actual official Buffy promo. Were as the alternate Buffy is not based on anything. It's generic. The outfit is poorly done. It's basically the black dress cut down, with cheesy pants that don't even sit or fit properly on the figure. Again, sorry for those who own that piece, but when it comes to the Buffy PF, this is the one to own. The hair better matches up with the face, just because I don't like how the blonde softer looking hair matches up with those eye brows.

Again, great pictures as always P1X4R. I definitely think that you, MaulFan, Roranous (the PITA), and Squider take the best pictures on our forums. Atleast from what I have seen and know of.

Yup, she is much sexier and more delicate looking than the alternate version that was thrown together in what seems like last minute. The only good thing going for the alternate Buffy is the better sculpted hair, and even then it's not that enormous of an improvement. Because the big dark eyebrows throw it off. Now the gripes I have with the alternate over the original. The original has the sexy legs showing and of course the pose, outfit, and even the hair is off an actual official Buffy promo. Were as the alternate Buffy is not based on anything. It's generic. The outfit is poorly done. It's basically the black dress cut down, with cheesy pants that don't even sit or fit properly on the figure. Again, sorry for those who own that piece, but when it comes to the Buffy PF, this is the one to own. The hair better matches up with the face, just because I don't like how the blonde softer looking hair matches up with those eye brows.

Again, great pictures as always P1X4R. I definitely think that you, MaulFan, Roranous (the PITA), and Squider take the best pictures on our forums. Atleast from what I have seen and know of.

If the Alternate Buffy had the REG Headsculpt and some sleeves, she would look very similar to the Wax Sculpt that's on display in Vegas.

In some defence, just so all can compare:

2270763589_f9409bb8b1_o.jpg

wow Was she on the Jenny Craig diet? This is me after I gone on the Jenny Craig diet.

I still like the original more.

btw Is that belt stolen from a 1:6 scale doll? :)

Oh, I also like to say in this particular pic, her lip looks like some Vamp busted it open. Comparing this piece to P1X4R's, and then with his quality of pics... no contest. P1X4R's Buffy PF FTW! :bow

P.S. But if I had this one I would be happy with it. After all, it's Buffy.

Last edited:
wow Was she on the Jenny Craig diet? This is me after I gone on the Jenny Craig diet.

I still like the original more.

btw Is that belt stolen from a 1:6 scale doll? :)

Oh, I also like to say in this particular pic, her lip looks like some Vamp busted it open. Comparing this piece to P1X4R's, and then with his quality of pics... no contest. P1X4R's Buffy PF FTW! :bow

P.S. But if I had this one I would be happy with it. After all, it's Buffy.

hmm, does look a little thin, now that you mention it, purely an effect of macro mode on the camera, that, and the fact its a fairly basic point and shoot camera.
I have a feeling the belt really would look "baggy" on a 1/6 scale figure :wacky

As for the lip, purely camera angle and or lighting, mine is rather bright, I tend to do that on purpose, so that everything can be clearly seen, but it can wash things out a bit, like the skin tones on her face and chest.

Maybe one day when I stop buying statues, I'll be able to afford a good quality DSLR :D

Both my Angel and Spike APs are up for sale at eBay right now, but I can't see myself letting go of my original Buffy. :rock As awesome as the two Vamps are, it's SMG who is the most iconic of the lot. (There's that word again...)

Both my Angel and Spike APs are up for sale at eBay right now, but I can't see myself letting go of my original Buffy. :rock As awesome as the two Vamps are, it's SMG who is the most iconic of the lot. (There's that word again...)

They're Artist Proofs? How do people get a hold of these (in any line of PF for that matter)? Is it basically through connections or can some luck out with their order from Sideshow and get chosen to receive an AP?

Just found the links in the For Sale section. I noticed you mentioned you got them from the sculptor, but is it also possible for people to receive APs from Sideshow?

Great pics. The original version definitely has a better outfit. But the alternate version's outfit looks pretty good, too, from the front.

I purchased the alternate version because its head looks more like Buffy TO ME. Of course, as we all know, the eyebrows are too thick. I'd like to have them repainted at some point. It's worth mentioning that the original has the same issue, but it's not as noticeable due to the hairstyle.

alternatepfbuffyto3.jpg

Last edited:
This is a pic from SDCC. I think the likeness is amazing, with the exception of the eyebrows, of course. The final product may not look quite as good, but it's close.

img1910sv1.jpg

Back