Buffy Dioramas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlc38tlc38

Freaked Out
Reaction score
What do you think the chances are of SS doing Buffy dioramas? I think this would be just spiffy!

Here are my suggestions...feel free to list yours!

--Buffy with The Mater from "Prophecy Girl"
--Buffy with Angel and Acathla from "Becoming Part 2"
--Buffy with the Mayor in snake form from "Graduation Day Part 2"
--Buffy with Adam from "Primeval"
--Buffy with Dawn and Glory on the tower from "The Gift"
--Dark Willow skinning Warren
--Buffy fighting a Bringer with the scythe

I thought of one really cool scene from each season.....which ones would you do?

I'd be all for a diorama series. Don't know if I would have room for them without selling some of the 'old' collection, but at the very least, I could live vicariously through pics. :lol

Some choices have already been mentioned, but here's what I have on my list:

-Buffy vs. Angel from 'Becoming Part 2'
-Buffy vs. Ubervampire from 'Showtime'
-Spike with 'activated' Amulet in the Hellmouth from 'Chosen'
-Buffy with Axe in Hell dimension from 'Anne'
-Buffy vs. Adam from 'Primeval'
-Buffy vs. Mayor Wilkins III (Ascended Form) from 'Graduation Day Part II'
-Buffy vs. The Master from 'Prophecy Girl'
-'Alternate Universe' Buffy and Angel vs. The Master from 'The Wish'
-Buffy with Rocket Launcher vs. The Judge from 'Innocence'
-Spike with damaged car and 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign from 'School Hard.'

I'm trying to think of moments that stand out most for me and would have some potential in polystone form. I know I'm missing a few, but I'll probably be here all day. :lol

Last edited:
I definately want a Buffy/Angel Becoming part 2 one. The scene where Buffy clenches the sword between both hands as Angelus attacks.

I'd also love one where Buffy and Angel are walking hand in hand through the snow. I seem to recall someone was going to make this as a snow globe years ago, but it was never made :(

I would love all the dioramas mentioned :)

I was just sitting around today trying to come up with another cool idea for a diorama that involved Xander. What does everyone think about one with Caleb poking Xander's eye out? I think that could look really nice and it would be a bit dark (which I like dark)...it wouldn't be "fluffed and sexed up".

I was just sitting around today trying to come up with another cool idea for a diorama that involved Xander. What does everyone think about one with Caleb poking Xander's eye out? I think that could look really nice and it would be a bit dark (which I like dark)...it wouldn't be "fluffed and sexed up".

How about Xander and Jack's face-off over the bomb in the school basement during the Zeppo? Not very "actiony", but a defining scene for him. They'd never make it anyway, but thought I'd throw it out there...

How about Xander and Jack's face-off over the bomb in the school basement during the Zeppo? Not very "actiony", but a defining scene for him. They'd never make it anyway, but thought I'd throw it out there...

It'd never happen but one can hope...

A really cool "cast scene" could be of everyone in their graduation cap & gown.

One scene involving Xander, a defining moment... What about him saving the world by stopping Dark Willow at the end of Season 6? Such a powerful scene. That'd be a diorama I'd like to have. But again, I' happy with the maquettes, I hope Sideshow's not finished with those.

I still think the idea for dioramas is brilliant. I just wish the fan base was still there. This has/had so much potential. I'd love to see what Sideshow could have done with an idea like this.

Some choices have already been mentioned, but here's what I have on my list:

-Buffy vs. Angel from 'Becoming Part 2'
-Buffy vs. Ubervampire from 'Showtime'
-Spike with 'activated' Amulet in the Hellmouth from 'Chosen'
-Buffy with Axe in Hell dimension from 'Anne'
-Buffy vs. Adam from 'Primeval'
-Buffy vs. Mayor Wilkins III (Ascended Form) from 'Graduation Day Part II'
-Buffy vs. The Master from 'Prophecy Girl'
-'Alternate Universe' Buffy and Angel vs. The Master from 'The Wish'
-Buffy with Rocket Launcher vs. The Judge from 'Innocence'
-Spike with damaged car and 'Welcome to Sunnydale' sign from 'School Hard.'

I'm trying to think of moments that stand out most for me and would have some potential in polystone form. I know I'm missing a few, but I'll probably be here all day. :lol

Man, I even had good taste back then! :lecture :lol

Just look at this list of awesome!

Back