Buddylee's Customs - Darth Vader WIP w/custom Dome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the dude person
-The zbrush sculpt was done from scratch. I created my own 3D mesh which I imported into zbrush to start from. It's my base mesh for starting any head.

As for creating a cast of this head, I need to finish the hair on my Deckard head and we'll see how the 3D print turns out. From there I'll move on down the line to some Han heads for the figures I own and also my Indy. If there are enough people, I just might be persuaded to cast a few. Should be in a week or two I estimate.

-Jedi Kashan

The only Anakin I plan on doing at the moment is a bald ROTJ version to fill my Vader helmet. I thought about using the Hasbro one, but he's a little too happy for me and probably too much work to get him where I want him to be. I also have a ROTJ Luke that could use a new head, but that will be further down the line.

-cadaver202

I always thought I should have digitally sculpted a Vader dome for myself, but to fit it exactly to the Koto/Screamin' mask I have would have been difficult. The best way to have done this is to have sculpted the dome, mask, etc all at once and fitted to each other. Maybe one day... For now the only other masked character I need is a new Boba.

OOh, now that's good ! I'd be intersted in painting one of those up. I could see a fantastic Indy being made with that sculpt. I'll be watching your work with great interest !

Back