Brother Production - "EXCEPTION" Dream Extractor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol I've bought dozens of TTs for customs and bashes and have never noticed that. :dunno

Where are you guys sanding them down at? The joint or wrist? I have Henry Sr on a Narrow TT and wouldn't mind getting the sleaves to hang a little longer.

:lol

Yeah, it's a maglor thing. Never has bugged me, nor have I really ever noticed it either.

If your comparing to the human body anatomy, you'll notice it. :lol

Where are you guys sanding them down at? The joint or wrist? I have Henry Sr on a Narrow TT and wouldn't mind getting the sleaves to hang a little longer.

I sand down the end of the forearm, right where the wrist peg sticks in. It doesn't hinder how the wrist peg attaches at all.

MaulFan was the one who drew my attention to the fact that TT have long forearms. If the suit is tailored to a TT then it's a non-issue. I mean, I'm not gonna go and sand down the forearms on my DX01 because the jacket would be too long. But in the case of your Henry Sr, shortening the forearms to the length on a Sideshow Prometheus body will make the suit fit better. Same goes for any suit designed to go with a TTL figure.

It will. :pfft:

Last edited:
I just bought one of these very cheap, looking forward to receiving it after the good comments about it on here.

Nice score, I got one of these guys a few months ago and was finally able to replace the body with one of the truetype lookalikes. Completely worth the upgrade and fits perfectly, no trimming of the forearms seems necessary. I still have to decide on a way to get the hands to fit on the tinier wrist pegs though.

Digging up an OLD thread, but does anyone have one complete they're looking to sell?

While I was aware the figure existed, I never bothered with it until I stumbled onto Xen0morph's review on Youtube yesterday. It's actually a pretty cool figure.

Don't want to pay Ebay prices, so PM me with an offer.

Preemptive thanks!

got it!

Here it is using the dynamic stand from Hot Toys:

1891045_10151834102241557_1886062490_n.jpg

Back