Brother Production - "EXCEPTION" Dream Extractor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Brother Production - "EXCEPTION" Dream Extractor (lol)

Hmmm.... maybe I buy.

Wasn't there another company making "Inception" character too?

WANT.png
panic.gif

Last edited:

Is Brothers Production a small company? Kinda hope they make the others from "exception". I'd have to buy some clothes/bodies for them all to be seated in chairs around the machine on one shelf... Then them shooting it out/fighting on the shelf below it lol. Or better yet... One guy hooked in per shelf... I'd have an entire detolf of their dream states/levels!!!!!

Looks real sharp...I definite want this...

lord-22 posted this elsewhere.

Exception?

:lol

I have just realized I would have to pay 160$ + taxes for this. That would be a great price if there werent so many issues with it. Basically all I would keep are the accessoires. But head, body and suit would have to be upgraded... Not sure if a device, totem and ring are worth 160$... :(

Guys do we know if Bros production bodies neck posts are same as the TT ones? Would I be able to stick a TT style head on it?

Just a question for the sticklers for screen accuracy: Assuming you don't display your figures next to screen captures of the movie, why does it matter if a tie is a little off in color or a suit does or does not have black on black stripes?

No one will know if Jokers overcoat liner is supposed to be orange or red. As long as it looks good on my shelf and as recognizable as the character it's meant to represent I'm happy.

The only thing I'm likely to change about this is give him a white shirt. The suit looks fantastic to me.

There is currently one on ebay selling it form $155+ shipped. It is a bit too much for my blood, I'm going to wait for other sellers.

@Toylion: Thanks for the link. I don't remember the suit being stripped, but, it is.

@intothevoid: I've received different bodies on different Bro. Production figures, the last one was the Fight Club Tayler figure and the body has the neck connector kind of attached to the body. I believed the body was switched out by the vendor...not happy about it.

I preordered it from KG. Came out to be about $150 shipped to the US.

Does anyone have a direct email or a website for brothers production ?. I've been looking for months.

Back