Breaking News!....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Occ, that is awesome.
She is beautiful.
Glad everything is alright.
Congrats.

If that was you holding her with the hairy arms, lets hope she doesn't get that from you.:D

KONGRATS OCC TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!!!! WHAT A WONDERFUL MOMENT THIS IS - MAY YOU FOREVER CHERISH IT AND ENJOY EACH AND EVERY DAY WITH YOUR AMAZING FAMILY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICS!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

KONGRATS OCC TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!!!! WHAT A WONDERFUL MOMENT THIS IS - MAY YOU FOREVER CHERISH IT AND ENJOY EACH AND EVERY DAY WITH YOUR AMAZING FAMILY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICS!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

wonder what yours & loki's will look like:lol:lol

wonder what yours & loki's will look like:lol:lol

20061116-WWN20Nov2006p131.jpg

congrats. i hope you keep all your hair and it remains gray-free for as long as you can! :google :D

Congrats Occ. She is a beauty, takes after her mom I guess :)

:lol true ....

and yes Mith, thats me with the hairy arms. odd thing is I have hair arms & legs but not much hair on my chest or rest of me ...

thanks again everybody! :rock.....

CONGRATULATIONS

OMG.. she is sooooooooooooooo beautiful. I had no time to check the site this weekend and I completely missed it. Shame on me. But I also thought I had two more weeks. That is just a miracle that she arrived early. I am sooooo happy for you guys. Keep sending us more pictures.

damn skrate :rock

more pics? ... ummm ... weeeelllll ....... ok .....

Grey5.jpg

Now this picture is amazing! You could use it for the birth announcement, Christmas card, just about anything! Even sell it to a stock photo company... not that you would do that! :D

Now this picture is amazing! You could use it for the birth announcement, Christmas card, just about anything! Even sell it to a stock photo company... not that you would do that! :D

thanks Lonnie!
yeah it turned out great.

she's actually resting on my wife's legs.
Her hips at the bottom of the pics and her toes out to the top..

OMG she is just sooooooo beautiful. What a little angel. Just soooooo cute.

Back