Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was the first episode where I was actually really shocked. I mean...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great ending, but I wasn't shocked...as soon as Walt saw the gun in the bag, I knew what was gonna happen.

Can't wait to see what sort of cliffhanger they leave us on in the mid-season finale next week :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

What a badass way to go out. This series has been absolutely fantastic and I didn't think season 4 could be topped. So glad to see a show that goes from strength to strength instead of getting gradually worse ( Dexter ).

just imagine if Dexter now had writers like the people writing this show...:monkey2

Great ending, but I wasn't shocked...as soon as Walt saw the gun in the bag, I knew what was gonna happen.

Can't wait to see what sort of cliffhanger they leave us on in the mid-season finale next week :rock

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not watched the latest episode yet so I'm not staying in here but I just noticed this on RIPT.

https://www.riptapparel.com/

the-one-who-knocks-2-detail-9281.jpg

I saw last night's episode the acting by not only Aaron Paul, Bryan Cranston and Johnathan Banks was amazing, they deserve all this years Emmy's. Johnathan banks is a really great character actor.

do i need spoiler tags??

I am really sad to see
Spoiler Spoiler:
, he really was a favorite, if something happens to Jesse I am done with Walter, and, for some reason, I have a feeling something might happen to him, the way things are going and the way this show is going, I am afraid for everybody,

Spoiler Spoiler:

I also felt very sad when he had to leave his Granddaughter, that made me feel kinda bad, I felt his anguish,
maybe I am being naive, but I really wish he did get away, maybe we would see him later, :monkey2

Dude, please use spoiler tags. To assume everyone has seen it makes you "as the saying goes." That would piss me off if I hadn't seen the episode yet. Thankfully, I have. Show better tact than that.

I put it in spoilers this time to be polite, but Dave's policy on spoilers:

Just to clarify on the spoilers - I don't know where the 24 hours thing came from. I don't come into the thread until I've seen the latest episode - so as soon as it airs in your area - then it's okay to talk about without spoiler tags.

Originally Posted by Darklord Dave
Just to clarify on the spoilers - I don't know where the 24 hours thing came from. I don't come into the thread until I've seen the latest episode - so as soon as it airs in your area - then it's okay to talk about without spoiler tags.

:exactly:, I don't come into a TV or Movie thread untill I've watched the latest episode or Movie.

:exactly:, I don't come into a TV or Movie thread untill I've watched the latest episode or Movie.

:exactly: I do the same.:)

I think it would be best to add "Spoilers" to the thread title, can a mod or the op do that please?

Spoiler Spoiler:
:wink1: Next time I won't be spoiler tagging it.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:rock

Back