Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of television's greatest dramas ever goes out on the terms imposed by its creator, Vince Gilligan, and gives closure to a legion of fans who embraced one of the darkest television shows ever created. All hail the finale.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bastard-machine/breaking-bad-deconstruction-ep-16-638902

this is a great article. and to me, the best quote, which I feel will apply to MOST of the discussion here, is this...

"...Which means, it’s fine to love the ending to The Sopranos (which I did) and to also love the ending to Breaking Bad (which I also did), or to differ on either provided you recognize that this wasn’t really your property – it belonged to someone else and, if they got lucky, they were able so see it off creatively with as much control as they introduced it. That’s a wonderful thing."

bravo to the entire show...

thank you.

Todd's ring tone had me laughing my butt off for a good 5 minutes.

" Oh Lydia, Oh Lydia
Now have you met Lydia
Lydia the tattooed lady
"

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Todd's ring tone had me laughing my butt off for a good 5 minutes.

" Oh Lydia, Oh Lydia
Now have you met Lydia
Lydia the tattooed lady
"

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

It took me a second to figure out what the song was saying, but I got a good laugh out of that too. :lol

VCv9TxS.gif

I have a question,

what would have happened if Walt doesn't get shot and Jesse walks away?

would he have let the cops take him in? would he have shot himself?

That's the one thing that will bug me forever. Wondering what the character of Walter White would have done if he didn't get shot

So I just watched it again - Did you Walt get hit by a bullet or shrapnel? He was low to the ground so I don't see how it could've been a bullet.

I have a question,

what would have happened if Walt doesn't get shot and Jesse walks away?

would he have let the cops take him in? would he have shot himself?

That's the one thing that will bug me forever. Wondering what the character of Walter White would have done if he didn't get shot

We'll never know. I don't know what to think. I don't think he would have shot himself. I'd lean towards the 'let the cops take him' angle. He would have continued in his own head in the lab, like he did in the last scene. Cops would raid and he would leave with a feeling of content in his mind, I think.

Back