Bram Stokers Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Super Freak
Reaction score
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

!!!

Release a Bram Stoker's Dracula Premium Format Statue...

Preferably Gary Oldman as the 400 year old count..

bram_stoker_s_dracula_movie_image_gary_oldman.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

!!!

Release a Bram Stoker's Dracula Premium Format Statue...

Preferably Gary Oldman as the 400 year old count..

bram_stoker_s_dracula_movie_image_gary_oldman.jpg

I'd order this before you could say bloodsucker. :lol Would love the younger version with the top hat and glasses too, but the old count was the iconic image for me. Love it. So creepy looking.

It would be a perfect license to make two or three pieces and let it die. PF's of the brides would rule. I'd get all three. Van Helsing might be cool.

Even if they only made one PF and one 1:6, I'd consider it a success.

Honestly, I think they could do ALOT with this license. This is one of my favorite films, but the style in this movie is fantastic. I would LOVE to see figures in any scale of the old man drac, the young drac, Vlad in his armour. Statues of the bat and the wolf, it could go on and on.

PLEASE PICK UP THIS LINE!

This movie truly deserved the Oscar for best art direction... although it did win for best costume design and makeup.

The statues that I'd like to see

brides.gif

large_bram_stoker_dracula_blu-ray9.jpg

ebay_aceo_draculawindow.jpg

BSD0.jpg

Gary-Oldman-Dracula.jpg

tvw_winona_ryder--300x300.jpg

ebay_aceo_draculasrelease.jpg

1ab3e538-720f-4991-a9ef-fb141a28bb86

vampire-guide-vlad-the-impaler.jpg

I forgot about the armor. That would be worth it too. Statues/maquettes would probably get the most mileage for stuff like the brides and the beast versions of Dracula.

Same here.

But the license is the problem.

Is that why there have never been Apocalypse Now figures?

this NEEDS to be made

Could easily do

Jonathan Harker
Reinfield
The Count's Carriage Man (Horsemen that ecsorts Jonathan to the castle)
Lucy as a vampire in burial dress
Mina
Elisabeth
Van Helsing
Arthur Holmwood
3 Brides
400 Year Old Count
Vlad Dracul
Beast
Bat
Modern Day Count
Modern Day Mina first encounter
Death Scene Count

etc etc etc

Last edited:
hey guys, i totally agreed with you lot. Especially the 400 year old count and the battle armour dracula. I was suprised when I wanted a figure/statue from the film that there werent any by sideshow or any other company. Then I found the Horizon model kit of the armour dracula. Bought it on ebay as soon as I found it and now its being painted by an artist on After Dark models.com. Am gonna take loads of pics and might do a video of it cause it truely is a fine piece. Check the model out here: https://spaceart.de/produkte/drc010.php

^ love the blood splatter. it looks cool. :)

I wanted to get a halloween costume similar to the armor
That would be awesome to have, there hasnt been much movie memorabilia from this film. That model kit must be really rare.

This would be an amazing line for SS to do. One of my favourite films and I love the old looking count. Imagine him as a PF, with his loooooong robe trailing behind. Magnificent.

Back