Bowen Metallic Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in every 4 months, bowen is coming up with a new captain america

sick and tired of bowen captain americas

PASSS

The first two were released way back in phase 1, and I believe the updated versions were released in 2007. That's makes 4 in about the last 10 years or so :lol

Thing about the metallic one, is that fans have been begging for this for the last few years. Randy made a special "made to order" metallic version for these folks, and I think that's just peachy. Kudos again to BD, the one statue producer that truly keeps in touch with his fans!

I'm happy with the one I have, and am not ordering this one. But I think it looks fantastic, and would get it if I needed a Cap in my collection.

I'm pissed that I couldn't get in on this but the Iron Man bust depleted my funds until the end of the month

Meh, I don't need it anyway... but I am finding a fondness for some of these Bowen pieces.

I wished someone had in hand pics of the Deathlok piece.

Deathlok isnt out yet, but im sure he will be easy to find once he is.

I was hoping for a little smaller too, but I do like this piece, and only have the FB Cap. This is different enough to get it.

Back