Bowen hulks up for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulksmashed

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bowen Planet Hulk, Retro Grey Hulk and Maestro up for sale!!

Planet%20Hulk%20St1.JPG

Planet%20Hulk%20St2.jpg

Maestro%20Hulk%20St1.jpg

Grey%20Hulk%20St%20M1.jpg

Consider Planet Hulk BOUGHT!!!

that Maestro looks tempting...the base has Captain America shield, Spiderman and Dr Doom mask.

Ordered Maestro at the LCS.

Would've ordered PH too, it is a masterpiece for sure. ...but at that price, Bowen can shove it. I honestly believe the only reason it's priced so high is because of it's extreme popularity. I don't care what anyone says, there's no justification for the price difference. Maybe I'll try for a decent deal down the line after it's released. For now, I'll stick with the SSC dio for roughly the same price.

Maestro $225
Planet Hulk $295

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

that Maestro looks tempting...the base has Captain America shield, Spiderman and Dr Doom mask.

Plus Thors hammer, Daredevil's skull & mask, Wolverine's skull, Nick Fury's gun, maybe more?

What an awesome piece of work!

I plan on picking up Rulk and Maestro after release; so far, 100% of the Bowen FS that I have been interested in (since I got into Bowen late last year) I have been able to pick up MUCH cheaper off eBay than places preorder them for. I preordered Mr. Sinister FS from Alterego, but regret it because I just know I will be able to pick it up for $20-40 less at release and I can't cancel because I don't want to pay the 10% cancellation fee.

Yeah man - awesome statues, but damn... SSC dio and PF prices here. BD's prices have been creeping up the last few years.

It may be due to Marvel charging higher license fees which is forcing Sideshow and Bowen to crank their prices up. Bowen has been in contract extension negotiations with Marvel for the last 2-3 months and while Randy has been VERY RESPECTFUL and VERY HUSH-HUSH about the details, I am assuming it is coming down the $$$ Marvel is demanding for its license.

got RULk on order..and plan to pre-order the GREY also...Planet HULK looks sweet...but damn expensive...prolly will get them all down the line...

Ordered Maestro at the LCS.

Would've ordered PH too, it is a masterpiece for sure. ...but at that price, Bowen can shove it. I honestly believe the only reason it's priced so high is because of it's extreme popularity. I don't care what anyone says, there's no justification for the price difference. Maybe I'll try for a decent deal down the line after it's released. For now, I'll stick with the SSC dio for roughly the same price.

Maestro $225
Planet Hulk $295

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

PH = $266 after shipping after club discount. Didn't seem to be too outrageous to me.

Ordered.

Actually the base has Spiderman mask, Cap Shield, doom mask, daredevil skull with mask, wolverine's skull AND several other relics I can't quite make out! :rock:rock

Back