Statue Bowen Classic Action Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics people! This piece is KILLER. The original BD museum and this action Thor are both so good. They are the 2 best Thor statues I have seen. I can't pick a favorite between the 2.

You dont like his Cap either?
Is it size that matters for you or the pose doesnt cut it?

bowen got boring for me years ago. I had every statue, I called it quits on BD at powerman & never looked back. that stretch of the faux bronzes and the same statue with a minor tweaks and a costume change made it worse.

bowen got boring for me years ago. I had every statue, I called it quits on BD at powerman & never looked back. that stretch of the faux bronzes and the same statue with a minor tweaks and a costume change made it worse.

I understand where you're coming from, but...

I know what you're really thinking when you see this Thor statue:​
[ame]https://youtu.be/PMxSZQZuBYc[/ame]

hey baby I want that Thor

hey baby I really want that Thor

Let's get that Thor

let's get that Thor and go

I'll contribute my pics to the masses
012-8.jpg

the sunlight behind really brings out the translucency of the spinning effect. Always loved old school Thor's costume and this statue kicks ass

I agree with everything in this statment. and you took the first sentance right outta my mouth.

:FREAK:

congrats!

I like both company :) Love my Bowen classic Thor statue and can't wait for my SSC Thor PF movie version :yess: I think this new Bowen Classic Action Thor statue look awesome.

This is cool,but i prefer the modern Thor, soi'll wait 'till BD brings out a modern action Thor. Already have BD modern museum Thor, and it's awesome.

Back