Statue Boromir Maquette...Links to buy and waitlist in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm on the waitlist for the EX. could a few of you please cancel, thanx :wink1:

You might be able to convince me to cancel my ringwraith preorder, but I'm definitely keeping Boromir. Maybe you will still get lucky with the wait list, but I'm afraid it won't be because of a cancellation from me. This is going to be right in the center of my LOTR maquette display.

I'll display mine next to the ssw ringwraith on steed. I think it'll contrast well.

Last edited:
I hope so to. If they ship it Monday Ill have it Tuesday. Only thing that makes the whole CA tax is getting soon.

OT - I am re arraigning my shelves again to fix this beauty. I only have Gimili, Legolas & Gandalf. Tryna figure if I should put him with Gandalf or have him in a stand alone shelf.

I gotta move one item around but I'm going to have a custom cabinet built for my lotr statues.

I have a spot all ready for him. I had to separate Legolas and Gimli for a little while, but Boromir demands a place on the top shelf because of that banner.

Back