Statue Boromir Maquette...Links to buy and waitlist in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your pre-order of the Boromir Statue - Exclusive (???????) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 13 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that both your shipping address and payment information (above) are correct on your order by Monday, June 4, 2012.

I got that too! :yess:

Has Boromir started shipping already????

This is from the big chap thread. Notice anything in his besta.

I have not used the first line of my besta. It's used to store things ...

The rest of the besta now. And the idea that I have in mind (without the neca and mcfarlanes xDD):

estcopia2-1.jpg

Wait...I think it might be photoshopped in. The base looks wrong as well as the lighting.

I got an email saying I would be charged on June 4 and should get it within 11 days.... which is June 4 also.

I haven't seen it in person yet, but based on the pictures I expect it to be the best yet in the maquette line.

Me2, the only thing I'm little worried about is the flag.
Hope it's not looking cheap as it's definately gonna be made of a different material than the overall statue and base.
And the paintjob of course. I asked Sideshow a while ago and they've said it's gonna be handpainted, no decals.

i'm on the waitlist for the EX. could a few of you please cancel, thanx :wink1:

Yeah that ain't gonna happen. lol

I'm from NSW myself, first time ordering through sideshow directly. Happy the shipping was only 90USD.

Expecting this to skyrocket tbh when it hits eBay.

Yeah that ain't gonna happen. lol

I'm from NSW myself, first time ordering through sideshow directly. Happy the shipping was only 90USD.

Expecting this to skyrocket tbh when it hits eBay.

i've bought 3 items from Sideshow. Gollum/Smeagol PF, Aragorn PF (it came back into stock a couple of months ago) and 'The Treachery of Saruman' Diorama which also came back into stock, postage for that was $100. Sideshow use FedEx and i always get the item on the exact day it says it will arrive, i even know when it's in the van on it's way :clap

I waitlisted Gimli 1 month before shipping and it didn't converte.
So I guess the chances are pretty small on such an awesome statue.

Back