Boromir Face too Red?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gambit said:
His face looks like he got some injection, face should have been more thin imo.

Anyway, I am sure overall picture will look great.

ok, so sideshow should have an idea now. do what they did to boromir's face to legolas' legs. :rolleyes:

i am glad to hear boromir is next ,hopefully the fellowship will be completed before they move on to other characters.:chew i love this dancing wookie:chew :chew :chew

I can't believe you people. We have one pic, of a great sculpt mind you, and you're already bashing it. This piece is amazing, stop looking for faults that aren't there!

Darth Loki said:
I can't believe you people. We have one pic, of a great sculpt mind you, and you're already bashing it. This piece is amazing, stop looking for faults that aren't there!

What he said....

I'm glad you mentioned that....thought I was the only one who noticed it. Am wondering if it IS a bit of a tear or if it's just a trick of the light/angle. Either way is okay by me.

Sideshow Q said:
Don't forget, everyone's monitors are color calibrated differently. What may look red on one screen may look too yellow on another. How many people have actually calibrated their screens?
What he said. Calibrate your monitors, everyone, and there's a slim chance we'll all be seeing roughly the same thing. A slim chance.

I'm not complaining or bashing its just an observation as someone has already said. Some people just got bugs up there butt or something, because the second you write a so called "bash" about Sideshow people get offended for some odd reason.

When I compare the pix to Legolas its a big difference. I only pointed this out in hopes Sideshow would maybe take this into consideration during production, for hopes of an imporvement if the paint is too red. Which it may not be, thats why I do have the ???? at the end of the thread.

But do as you must.

NASEDO said:
When I compare the pix to Legolas its a big difference. I only pointed this out in hopes Sideshow would maybe take this into consideration during production, for hopes of an imporvement if the paint is too red.

But do as you must.

I'll agree with you that there appears to be a big difference in the skin tone between Legolas and Boromir, but I believe that elves SHOULD look a bit wan and pale next to men. I'm sure once we have the actual product in hand to scrutinize, it will be fine.

He rode from Gondor to Rivendel in the middle of Summer. I don't think they had sunblock back then so you'd be a little red too.

Darth Loki said:
He rode from Gondor to Rivendel in the middle of Summer. I don't think they had sunblock back then so you'd be a little red too.

:rotfl or a drop top convertible :lol

051606boromir_01.jpg
The color is not the problem, but judging this pic, one could think Boromir was related to Theoden. His younger brother or so. Because of the beard?

He does look like he might have a tear but overall this might just be the best 12" SS figure yet from the LOTR line.

jlcmsu said:
He does look like he might have a tear but overall this might just be the best 12" SS figure yet from the LOTR line.

we didn't see him yet and yes he might be but I am happy with the aragorn exclusive so far.

nevertheless, for only 50 - 60 $ great quality great products SS

keep up the good work

I'm very happy with Aragorn and Legolas. I'll be very much looking forward to adding them to my collection.

Can't wait to see this figure in person. I'm just hoping that the pre-order doesn't take place during the holiday weekend--Otherwise, Boromir won't be the only one with a tear in his eye.

:(

Gah. Terrible. The 12" line so far has ben VERY average. Legolas was ok, but Aragorn and Boromir look bad. Boromirs beard and eyebrows are to big and dark, and the general figure just doest look polished.

Back