Boot25 Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome like always, John!
Only one question :)
Did you use differents technique between the edward norton sculpt and the indy? I think that Indy looks more flesh that the edward :)
Maybe it's the size of the head who make that? :)
ps: Can't wait for your tutorial buddy ^^

Close up.
388394981.jpg

omg that looks so soft :horror
i remember when john connor touched arnold on his face to look how 'real' he's looking. That was my first thought when i saw that pic. unbelievable mate... wow!

Your paint work is very nice.

Edit: I removed some comments from this post as it derailed the thread, which is for Boot to show his work. When I have the time and energy I will start a new thread to discuss the general questions I'm curious about. Boot I apologize for getting off topic.

Last edited:
Your paint work is very nice. Is it just me, or does the more realistic paint work on these portraits bring out the short comings in the sculpts? There was a few heads I was looking to get, but after seeing how they looked with a first class paint job I decided to pass. No reflection on your work, which is great. Just wondered if anyone else felt this way.

It's always been my position that great paint can only improve a sculpt. I've seen great paint make a crappy sculpt look marginally better, but never a great sculpt worse.

Man your painting skills are seriously amazing and beyond what i believed was even possible. Your truly 1 in a billion :peace

Back