boba_fett300's small collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boba_fett300

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my small growing collection, hope you guys enjoy it. Just started collecting 1/6 figures, was collecting GG SW mini busts, Boba Fett various items and Batman B&W statues. There used to be other GG SW mini busts in the 3 shelves where now I replaced it with Hot Toys figures.

Pics are on pages 1,2.

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121-1.jpg

Last edited:
I really am impressed with the lights you have in your detolf.

Can you tell me where you got them, what they are called, and how much they cost?

Nice collection and the dark room bring out the batman pretty well......where's Boba?

I really am impressed with the lights you have in your detolf.

Can you tell me where you got them, what they are called, and how much they cost?

They are called Dioder from Ikea, cost $49.99CAD. Here's the link:
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/00119424

Even though the lights are expensive, it's worth it. Best lights to use IMO, small, perfect amount of light and there's no heat coming from the LEDs.

Thank you all for your comments! Got some updated pics with new stuff. Btw, the HT tumble should be here by the end of today. :chew

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

The Tumbler just arrived yesterday and the box and car is massive, you have gotta see it in person to really see how big this monster is. Thankfully, my Tumble was trouble-free, no light problems, no damage parts, and putting on spoilers was easy. The only thing is finding a place of it, but I'm thinking of buying a acrylic case and putting it on top of 2 detolf cases. Other than that, enjoy my pics:

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

Back