Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found some springs in a gundam shop and modify this:

866E02E5-880E-47E5-8E71-8BC89D0B640F-4664-00000716E1D46CCE_zpsac6c887a.jpg

7539560C-25A5-441E-BCFA-33FDA3593191-4664-00000716D5BCDD97_zps075d7f21.jpg

Ufff very cool!! I need to do that with my new boba fett.! I'll will try to find a spring.
Any idea where I can buy springs with the correct size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used this things

9utygu4u.jpg

With the click inside the spring I molded like I wanted.

Very easy, and I didn't need break anything.

Thanks for the fellowsfreacks for the spring idea. I think is the best idea for the best look fo boba fett.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Was just looking thru eBay at all Sideshow statues and ran across the Exclusive Boba with a BIN of $450.00 shipped. It seemed like a great price so I just bought it on the spot. Will be my first Starwars PF, hoping I don't regret the impulsive buy.

Was just looking thru eBay at all Sideshow statues and ran across the Exclusive Boba with a BIN of $450.00 shipped. It seemed like a great price so I just bought it on the spot. Will be my first Starwars PF, hoping I don't regret the impulsive buy.

You won't regret it. He's a great PF! Congrats!

Congrats! :duff :hi5:

The Ex Fett PF is awesome and I love having it in my collection! :rock :yess:

Great price... u live him... still my favorite of all my statues

It won't be your last Star Wars PF.

Congrats!

Must....resist....temptation....to start....Star....Wars....section...of my collection.

I will sit with Rancor and Greivous for now.

Back